~~ An Indelible *Empreinte* Reveal ~~

I love it. I have Amethyst MM and Noir GM and still want one more for this style. Huge congrats. You look very lovely.

Thank you so much, Cali_Moon! :flowers: You have exquisite taste and always look so elegant with your purses. Amethyst is gorgeous, I may add a wallet in this color...however I still love Orient. Do you have a favorite wallet style in Empreinte?
I was thinking of the Curieuse...

You've become my enabler now- with all these amazing mod pics! The size looks perfect for you, and I'm extremely envious of how deeply embossed your noir Montaigne is! It's absolutely amazing. Again, super congrats! You have such an incredible collection!!

Lol, me in my *momma's best* outfit?!?! The MM works perfectly, since I plan to carry this more as a purse. I tried on the GM and it's definitely not overwhelming, esp if you're toting around lots of extras! ;) Aww, thanks... the deep embossing is nice, but I also love the subtlety of your lighter embossing...gives it a softer, feminine touch! Thanks again, beautiful friend! :blush::hugs:

Thank you so much, Cali_Moon! :flowers: You have exquisite taste and always look so elegant with your purses. Amethyst is gorgeous, I may add a wallet in this color...however I still love Orient. Do you have a favorite wallet style in Empreinte?
I was thinking of the Curieuse...

Thank you for your sweet compliments. I only like zippy wallets but Curieuse is nice too.

Lol, me in my *momma's best* outfit?!?! The MM works perfectly, since I plan to carry this more as a purse. I tried on the GM and it's definitely not overwhelming, esp if you're toting around lots of extras! ;) Aww, thanks... the deep embossing is nice, but I also love the subtlety of your lighter embossing...gives it a softer, feminine touch! Thanks again, beautiful friend! :blush::hugs:

Your outfit is so adorable!! Ohhh the mm does suit, not only your stature, but also your needs best huh? I fear he GM would be too heavy. I really would've loved the mm with the bb's crossbody feature - it's a must have for me these days (always having to tote 2 bags to work).
I honestly think that the black empreinte should be more deeply embossed since the color itself is already subtle. Just wanted a better reason to justify having two speedy type models in black.
Enjoy in good health my darling friend. I am well on my way to "Pinterest" this onto my wishlist ;)

Well, after quite possibly driving my SA over the edge with finding an Empreinte bag that suited me...Speedy (a VERY close 2nd) to Lumi to Fascinante...THIS ONE called me straight to the heart.

Here's my new Montaigne MM in Noir Empreinte...with mod pics to show the versatility of this bag. Thanks for letting me share! :flowers:

View attachment 2552171

My lovely SA tucked the long strap in a sweet little drawstring pouch :smile:

...and *made a few calls* to locate an MiF (love MiU/MiS too!)

View attachment 2552183

View attachment 2552196

I love how the lock has it's own little nesting place :P

...and dare I say the textured calfskin leather feels more divine than my Chanel Caviar...;)

View attachment 2552192

What a great reveal! Thank you so much for sharing all of these pics of your beautiful new bag!
It really looks great on you, big congrats! Enjoy!

Beautiful bag! It looks good on you!!
Thanks so much Genette!:biggrin:

What a beauty!
Thank you Pmoua!:smile:

It's gorgeous! Congrats
Aww, thanks Kimbo!:smile:

Wow, great choice it's beautiful.
hi sweet Panders, thank you!:smile:

Such a stunning bag...congrats!
Thank you very much Frivofrugalista!:biggrin:

What a great reveal! Thank you so much for sharing all of these pics of your beautiful new bag!
It really looks great on you, big congrats! Enjoy!
Thanks so much CoralCat! Happy to help others who might be considering this bag! :smile:

Your outfit is so adorable!! Ohhh the mm does suit, not only your stature, but also your needs best huh? I fear he GM would be too heavy. I really would've loved the mm with the bb's crossbody feature - it's a must have for me these days (always having to tote 2 bags to work).
I honestly think that the black empreinte should be more deeply embossed since the color itself is already subtle. Just wanted a better reason to justify having two speedy type models in black.
Enjoy in good health my darling friend. I am well on my way to "Pinterest" this onto my wishlist ;)

Thanks, love!! I do like bright blue with black (clothing, of course...lol)
Well...for now the MM suits my needs...heh heh!!:graucho: The GM was slightly heavier than the MM but it might be comparable in weight to your E. Speedy 30.
You are so sweet, I appreciate all your good wishes! Ok, you Pinterest the E. Montaigne while I Pinterest the E. Speedy!!:lol: