~~ An Indelible *Empreinte* Reveal ~~

Feb 8, 2012
Well, after quite possibly driving my SA over the edge with finding an Empreinte bag that suited me...Speedy (a VERY close 2nd) to Lumi to Fascinante...THIS ONE called me straight to the heart.

Here's my new Montaigne MM in Noir Empreinte...with mod pics to show the versatility of this bag. Thanks for letting me share! :flowers:

Montaigne11.jpg

My lovely SA tucked the long strap in a sweet little drawstring pouch :smile:
...and *made a few calls* to locate an MiF (love MiU/MiS too!)

Montaigne22.jpg
Montaigne44.jpg

I love how the lock has it's own little nesting place :P
...and dare I say the textured calfskin leather feels more divine than my Chanel Caviar...;)

Montaigne33.jpg

Well, after quite possibly driving my SA over the edge with finding an Empreinte bag that suited me...Speedy (a VERY close 2nd) to Lumi to Fascinante...THIS ONE called me straight to the heart.

Here's my new Montaigne MM in Noir Empreinte...with mod pics to show the versatility of this bag. Thanks for letting me share! :flowers:

View attachment 2552171

My lovely SA tucked the long strap in a sweet little drawstring pouch :smile:
...and *made a few calls* to locate an MiF (love MiU/MiS too!)

View attachment 2552183
View attachment 2552196

I love how the lock has it's own little nesting place :P
...and dare I say the textured calfskin leather feels more divine than my Chanel Caviar...;)

View attachment 2552192
Just beautiful! Love the color and how well the print shows up! I'm green with envy!!

mod pics...for reference, I'm a petite 5' (sorry for the *messy* casual look...just got back from reading story-time to my twins' pre-school class!)

long strap, with short straps held up together by the buckle

Montaigne5.jpg

arm-held (very lightweight, btw...even with my things inside

Montaigne6.jpg

hand-held, with long strap across the front

Montaigne7.jpg

long strap, with short straps tucked inside the bag

Montaigne8.jpg

Congrats ...such a beautiful choice and design. Thanks for taking the time to share all the different usage options too... you look lovely:heart::heart::love:
hi dear ShalomJude! thank you so kindly...I have learned from you that it takes time & patience (easier said than done, lol!) to find the right piece that speaks to you...your impeccable collection inspires me so! wishing you well, as always! :hugs::flowers:

Beautiful! Congrats
Aww, thank you MommielovesLV!:smile:

Just beautiful! Love the color and how well the print shows up! I'm green with envy!!
How sweet of you...thanks hart88hart!:P

I am happy for you! Your purse is beautiful.
Thank you SweetDaisy!:smile:

Congrats....It's beautiful!!!!!
Thanks so much Cheidel!:biggrin:

Congratulations!
Thank you very much DOVELV!:smile: