Borough bag no longer exempt from 25% off promotions.

LVBagLady

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
I have some great news to share with you. The Borough Bag is no long on the exemption list for our 25% off promotions! Although the Mini Borough Bag is still on the exemption list, this would be a great chance to take a look at some of the new styles and colors the Borough has to offer. Are there any that have caught your eye? If you have any questions please feel free to call or email me at the store. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely

I just received this email from my Coach FP boutique.

It's ok...I want a mini anyway and really have my sights set on it for fall, so hopefully it will be eligible for PCE online by then. I sort of live in the middle of nowhere and my Macys has next to nothing....a few Phoebes in basic colors and that's about it. I know I could ask them to order from another store for me but I think I'll wait to see the fall colors. Still amazed at the inconsistency with pricing though.

It's ok...I want a mini anyway and really have my sights set on it for fall, so hopefully it will be eligible for PCE online by then. I sort of live in the middle of nowhere and my Macys has next to nothing....a few Phoebes in basic colors and that's about it. I know I could ask them to order from another store for me but I think I'll wait to see the fall colors. Still amazed at the inconsistency with pricing though.
Just found our answer on another thread....

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-pc...or-25-3-21-3-24-14-a-860940.html#post26450710

Discount is IN STORE only! One of the posters mentions her store - maybe you could find out which stores had the one you like and have them ship to you if they will. It is crazy! Otherwise, which one are you looking for? The Macys I visited earlier had 1 mini in Washed Chambray, 1 regular Pebbled in Black and the Retro in Camel. It was the Southdale in Edina MN.