Marriage Boot Camp on We Tv

Graw

Aug 26, 2011
The first season was "successful." This season is a mix of bridezillas and celebrities. Yes, I watch this show :smile: I hope the couples make the changes they need.

It already started? I remember Tasha's episode. I think that's when she tried to make breakfast for his family to impress him and it was a disaster.

I keep trying to catch this but all I keep seeing are reruns of the first season's reunion and Where Are They Now episode. Guess I will be catching up when they show a marathon some weekend.

Gloria and Mark, hmm. Mark seems like he needs to voice his opinion more. Gloria telling Shaun to stop drinking while his wife is sitting there was too much. The entire argument fight with Mai-lee and Gloria didn't make any sense. Gloria called Mai-lee a b first then Mai-lees husband called her a b. Gloria should have apologized to resolve everything, Shaun as the hulk is scary because you never know his limit. I hope he gets the therapy he needs.

Tasha and the pink!!! They show her in a bad light, they didn't need to show her sticking her tongue out clicking her lips in the courthouse. The guy with the rage, Shaun should leave his wife. It seems like they are not a good pair and it will not end well. Even if he tries to walk away, she will taunt him. She goes around like a victim while she is on facebook with her exs.

It already started? I remember Tasha's episode. I think that's when she tried to make breakfast for his family to impress him and it was a disaster.

The entire episode was bad, I hope boot camp works for her.

I keep trying to catch this but all I keep seeing are reruns of the first season's reunion and Where Are They Now episode. Guess I will be catching up when they show a marathon some weekend.

I think they have free episodes on demand, depending on your cable provider.

The guy who flies into drunken rages who also looks like he's on steroids...
OMG!
All of these couples are nuts! :nogood::nogood::nogood:

Last season the couples had some issues, this season they chose bombshells.

There's a marathon on right now but only recognize 2 couples!

They show clips of the couple while they were on bridezilla in the first episode of bootcamp: meet the couples.