Chanel tote

manomi

O.G.
Dec 2, 2012
Hi everyone,
I was at the SF Chanel Boutique this Sunday to get the fushia patent zippy boy wallet after seeing everyone's gorgeous reveals (i will get it tomorrow:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:) Anyways, saw a tote displayed there..They had it in blue and black. It was $3000 (they had it on shelf in the NM San Francisco too) So I am thinking it must be popular. When I asked the name she just said its a tote. Now for the life of me , I can't find a picture of it in google or Chanel website. Anyone knows which one I am talking about?:thinking:
Thanks!!!

GST and Cerf tote are closest to the $3000 price if it's just a tote. Cerf pic attached. Were there any other details you remembered?

Attachments

• cerf black.jpg
    cerf black.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 521
Hmmm..No its none if these :sad: i know i am being so vague. I actually didn't pat much attention to it at that time since I was so excited about my zippy wallet. But after coming back, i can't get it out of my mind. I don't remember anything besides the beautiful blue color and price tag. I remember thinking that it looks a little like the LV totally tote. I know its not the GST since I already have it and its not the cerf tote ( though its gorgeous) Love the soft and Chic tote too but I find it a bit too expensive for a tote. Anyways thank you for the help and I think I will have to go to the Chanel boutique once again. Oh well ;)