Bessie...is this your Gustto Bag?

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
This Gustto looks like the red you have but they call it rust. That's the first time I saw this color. It's on Shopbop.

gustt1000410328_347x683f.jpg

Isn't it CG??? These Bacas are the cutest most lovable bags I've seen lately. Everytime I see one I get that "oooh I want it rush" before I can realize I already have it. I haven't really gotten that rush from any of the other Gusttos. Just the Baca and the Torlia that I have...and for that my husband is glad :rolleyes:

It also comes in the parina style, same colour - rust.
I like both styles. The colour is unusual, like the colour of a brick.

Attachments

• GUS6022LRUS.jpg
    GUS6022LRUS.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 44
How roomy is the Baca bag? It looks a little small, but maybe it's deceptive? Can it hold as much as a medium Balenciaga (City) bag? How 'bout compared to a Chloe Paddy (as far as how much it will hold)?

I usually carry a good size bag & to me, the Baca's always seemed to be on the small side. Also, there's something about it that reminds me of a football! I know it's crazy, but that's what its shape looks like to me - is it?

Yes it does remind me of a football!! LOL

Speaking of Balenciaga, i know its way over my price range but it seems we have alot of fans of this bag on this site, their forum is amazing. SO much information.
Are they good bags? is there one in brown?

How roomy is the Baca bag? It looks a little small, but maybe it's deceptive? Can it hold as much as a medium Balenciaga (City) bag? How 'bout compared to a Chloe Paddy (as far as how much it will hold)?

I usually carry a good size bag & to me, the Baca's always seemed to be on the small side. Also, there's something about it that reminds me of a football! I know it's crazy, but that's what its shape looks like to me - is it?

I rather think of it as a Overdone Baked Potato...LOL
It is deceptively roomy. You can stuff that thing! And there's always room for more. In no way is it a small bag. I would say that it would hold as much as a City, maybe a tad less. You could fit 3 First bags stuff into the Baca...LOL