Small vs. Medium Paraty pics

Mar 19, 2007
Hi there for all Chloe paraty lovers, do any of you have both the small and the medium size bags? Could you please place some size by size photos?

If you could show me what fits inside each bag, that would be great too.

Hi there! I dont have the small paraty so I cant make the comparison but I have the medium one in rock. The medium one is quite roomy. It can fit my 500ml water bottle, wallet, folded umbrella, small make up purse and magazine in a daily basis.
At the moment i'm holidaying overseas so here is the content of my paraty
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1387943325.132921.jpg
It's not even filled up to the brim with all this. I'm 172cm so i find the small paraty too small on me.

I have seen both (planing to buy one) and when I tried it on, I found the lovely shape of paraty looked more pretty on medium than on small. Medium looks much better. The straps are too long. I am short, so I find non adjustable strap an issue.

I have seen both (planing to buy one) and when I tried it on, I found the lovely shape of paraty looked more pretty on medium than on small. Medium looks much better. The straps are too long. I am short, so I find non adjustable strap an issue.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395119570.841011.jpg

Hi there, here's a comparison pic between the small paraty and the celine micro. I would think for a person of a small frame you should definitely consider the small paraty.

I was like you before and thought the paraty looks good in medium but then I realised I could 'mould' the shape of the small to be more triangular and it's so much lighter than medium!;)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395119699.437375.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1395119742.635370.jpg

Thank you so much for the comparison. The pink paraty is really pretty. I wish I get a chance to see the rock paraty or Dove Paraty in person.
Just for information sake... If I buy paraty online from Net-a-Porter or Barney's, will I save on TAX?

Thank you so much for the comparison. The pink paraty is really pretty. I wish I get a chance to see the rock paraty or Dove Paraty in person.
Just for information sake... If I buy paraty online from Net-a-Porter or Barney's, will I save on TAX?

Why don't you try purchasing from Harrods.com? I got my Medium paraty there and saved on 17% VAT. however you will be tax when it comes through your custom but you could try doing the math :smile:

I bought a small paraty recently but returned it unfortunately could only get store credit. However I found when it arrived it was even smaller then expected. You can put a wallet and keys and nakedyogurt's photos are very helpful but it was so much smaller then the medium. I almost wish they had an in between size. I'm 5'5 and the med is almost too big but the small is too tiny.

@nakedyogurt I am in the US... the best option I find is buying from Neiman marcus when they those Gift card options available. I am also tempted to buy from Hgbagsonline. The prices are so attractive. I have never bought from them before though.. so I am a little confused.

@nakedyogurt I am in the US... the best option I find is buying from Neiman marcus when they those Gift card options available. I am also tempted to buy from Hgbagsonline. The prices are so attractive. I have never bought from them before though.. so I am a little confused.

I think ****** are legit. I think I saw a thread somewhere on purseforum and most people have good things to say about bags from there. Wouldn't know if it's Balenciaga thread or the main bags thread. Worth a try in my opinion, since they offer return option! Gd luck;)

i just ordered my small paraty from ****** two weeks ago and I love it! I've ordered 4 times from them before and I have absolutely nothing to complain about! They provide all kinds of payment methods, ship out really quickly and Erica(the owner) is nice too! i will def. buy from them again:smile:

i just ordered my small paraty from ****** two weeks ago and I love it! I've ordered 4 times from them before and I have absolutely nothing to complain about! They provide all kinds of payment methods, ship out really quickly and Erica(the owner) is nice too! i will def. buy from them again:smile:

Yes! I am pretty sure she has good stuff. Even Balenciaga forum has all good things to say about the bags. All I need now is the perfect color and perfect size at the right time...:biggrin: