Tons of new GH bags on Bluefly. Hobo, City, PT etc.. $845 after the 15%

Got this from deals and steals

Actually 20% discount "SHOP335" and "SHOP337" work when you spend more than 100 dollars. If u try to purchase products that are under 100 dollars (total amount), it won't work, but 15% one does work for under 100 dollars :smile:

Thanks MRG!

I tried searching with different keywords and it came up with the Truffle & Vermillion GH Hobos this time. It said the Truffle wasn't available, but the Vermillion still is. I'm just wanting to look at some pics of Aqua bags... :P Sick, aren't I?

Could you not find a Cafe GH hobo?

BalNY has one, but I figured I would let the waitlisting calls & Magenta calls die down a bit before I called Terry, because I want to take a few minutes to talk to her about what they have in stock and the new colors... What colors she thinks I will like the best.

I may try to stretch it out until they get the new colors, because I want to see Grenat (if they have anything left in that) compared next to Tabac, so I know which one is the color I'm going for.... Then I will decide if I would rather have the Cafe GH Hobo or the new Tabac color. If I don't like Tabac, I'll get the Cafe... Too many decisions.:P

(Oh...... I ended up ordering that Aqua wallet BTW...:smile: I don't know if its a keeper yet, it should be here in a few days.)

ladies I have a white city in my cart, i was gonna get a chanel bag this w/e , but this was my second fav bag, should I go for it . help help!!!!!! lol