Question about discount

jal555

O.G.
Sep 1, 2009
I was ready to use my 40 percent off letter today on the Burrough bag..only to be told I can't. Does this sound right? I have had this discount for a couple years and haven't bought a new Coach in quite awhile. First they said I used it in 2012 for an Abigal..I've never had an Abigail. Pretty sure I didn't use it then because my son passed away that year..I didn't care about a new bag. Just frustrated because I finally found something I really want and its excluded from a 40 off. Feeling really bummed about this.Thanks for any information if this sounds correct.

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your son. That's the most painful experience one could endure, hugs to you. But yes, right now the Borough is excluded from all discounts if purchased from Coach. I would get one from Macys or Dillard's since they both discount theirs.

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your son. That's the most painful experience one could endure, hugs to you. But yes, right now the Borough is excluded from all discounts if purchased from Coach. I would get one from Macys or Dillard's since they both discount theirs.
Thank you..yes it's been very hard. Day at a time. Ok..just didn't know they were excluded. I will see what I can find..was really loving the borough. Thank you for the reply.

I'm so sorry for your loss. That has to be the worst thing a person can experience.

I would be mad if they said I already used my discount letter and I didn't. I would ask them to prove it. I don't know if there should be exclusions to the 40% letter - does it say so in the letter?

I'm so sorry for your loss. That has to be the worst thing a person can experience.

I would be mad if they said I already used my discount letter and I didn't. I would ask them to prove it. I don't know if there should be exclusions to the 40% letter - does it say so in the letter?
Thank you.so much..it's been heartbreaking for sure. I actually lost the letter so I called and they have it on file. I was surprised when they said I used it on an Abigail. .since I have never had one. I am waiting for a call back from a manager .I would like to know why they said that. I do wish they would let me use it. I have no Macys or Nordstroms here. I have Younkers but they don't have the Borough bag. I can't pay full price..I want the blue so bad. I will post an update if I find out anything. Thanks again..

I am so very sorry about your son.

I used my 40% on a Borough so I would keep calling JAX until someone takes it. The person I spoke with checked with a manager as well and I had no problems.

Good luck.

I am so very sorry about your son.

I used my 40% on a Borough so I would keep calling JAX until someone takes it. The person I spoke with checked with a manager as well and I had no problems.

Good luck.
Thank you..I'm still waiting for a phone call. .if I don't hear soon I will call again. Good to know they honored your discount. Now the blue Chambray is on back order until April 8th she said.Thanks again