Bleeker triple zip

DariaH

Feb 7, 2014
Hello so I was just looking at the stage coach website and noticed the blewecker triple zip cross body. It is so cute and the three compartments are such a great idea. The price is really good too. Does anyone know if they will make more colors? Would love to see it in love red and black and cornflower.

Hello so I was just looking at the stage coach website and noticed the blewecker triple zip cross body. It is so cute and the three compartments are such a great idea. The price is really good too. Does anyone know if they will make more colors? Would love to see it in love red and black and cornflower.

It's really cute indeed. Maybe you can call JAX with the style number and they will let you know which new colors are expected and when they will hit the store or be pre-ordered. They are pretty good letting you know about their products, I have done that in many ocassions and just waiting for next month to be able to get/pre-order a couple bags :smile:

I ordered the camel/pink ruby this weekend and should have it tomorrow. Call your SA or JAX and have them look at all the colors in stock and future colors too.

Love, love, love the triple zip!!! I'm also waiting to hear if it will come in any other colours... hoping for Pink Ruby and Mulberry... although then it will be hard to choose between those AND lemon and sea mist... sigh. Coach is making it tough for me this season...