My First Trip to the LV Boutique!! (Instant reveal)

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
A few months ago I bought my first LV. A preloved DE Speedy 35 that the wonderful authenticators authenticated for me.

That was my downfall!!!! I've been addicted ever since.

So I made my first trip to the LV Boutique. A big thank you to Claude at the Lenox boutique in Atlanta. He was so patient and showed me all the bags I asked to see, along with others he recommended and gave me his advise and opinion while I purse posed with them.

To make a long story short, I came home with Sully!! OMG! That is the perfect hobo! So light weight and comfy and molds against the body! Also had to pick up a wallet, the DE Trunks Insolite. It was the last one they had. I'm so excited!

Thanks for letting me share!!!

P1060016_zps21c4cdbb.jpg

Congratulations on two very lovely pieces!! The in-store experience can be pretty nice, especially when they know it is your first store visit. It is also nice to be able to try the pieces on for size - I've had a few surprises about sizes once I had the piece on. :smile:

Congratulations on two very lovely pieces!! The in-store experience can be pretty nice, especially when they know it is your first store visit. It is also nice to be able to try the pieces on for size - I've had a few surprises about sizes once I had the piece on. :smile:

Thank you! You are right, trying on makes a big difference. I went in thinking Artsy but it just didn't look right on me. I still love the look but I didn't do it justice. LOL