Saying bye to the Kingston :(

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
Ugh. I ordered this from QVC and I love it. But I've been on an ordering frenzy and I cannot keep them all. Not right now. I wish. Lol. This is a beautiful, strong bag. And even if it's heavy, the weight disappears once carried on the shoulder. It is a bit big but it's so pretty. I ordered the chestnut. So I fell in love with the satchels and I got another bag coming from eBay. And I plan on hitting the outlets this week - you get the idea. Shame. I saw this bag in black around here in mod shots and it looks even better. It made me second guess myself. Maybe I'll get her again in the future at an outlet or an "as is." But at full price right now, I gotta let her go.
Here are the initial pics I took when I got her. If anyone gets her on QVC as an "as is" will be lucky. I put her away right away and she'll even have the reg card. Let's see if I have the willpower to send her off. Lol.
(I've been trying to load up my pics but it's not working. I'll try again later.)

I think it's working now. Here are the pics. Plus a bonus comparison shot to show how huge the Nylon Dome Tote (color sky) is compared to the chestnut Kingston. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395253718.133323.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1395253731.551093.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1395253752.055248.jpg

She looks great on you. I know how hard it is to say goodbye to a beautiful bag, especially after a connection has been made. I can feel your pain. The Kingston has been on my wish list for quite awhile now, but I just haven't taken the plunge. Too many other things have gotten in the way. I hope the comfort of all your other new bags helps you feel better about letting her go. :cry: Maybe you'll find one at the outlet? They always have a few at my outlet when I visit.

She looks great on you. I know how hard it is to say goodbye to a beautiful bag, especially after a connection has been made. I can feel your pain. The Kingston has been on my wish list for quite awhile now, but I just haven't taken the plunge. Too many other things have gotten in the way. I hope the comfort of all your other new bags helps you feel better about letting her go. :cry: Maybe you'll find one at the outlet? They always have a few at my outlet when I visit.

Thanks. Yeah, it's quite crummy to let her go. I've been debating this back and forth. And every time I go to pack her in the box, I get one whiff of the bag and I can't. Lol. I'm so weak. She smells so good. Lol. Well, I haven't done it yet. But I should.

I would not have the willpower to send that beauty back :love: I would rather forgo new purchases and keep that one! Sorry to be an enabler :broom:

Such an enabler!!! Lol. I know. It's so tough. I think we all lie to ourselves. Yeah, I'll order two and send one back. Yeah, right. Lol. The Kingston was actually my first purchase. But I was iffy. Mainly because I gravitate toward satchel styles more than hobos. Then I discovered the Flo Satchels and found this forum and I've been obsessing over so many other bags. Some thing's gotta give. We'll see. Thanks though. I know who to go to, to comfort me when I keep them all! Haha. :smile:

That's truly a beautiful bag, but it would be way too large for me!

It is sooo beautiful. And smells so good. It is a big bag. And since you can only carry it on your shoulder, it looks big on me. But doesn't feel big.
If I don't keep it now, I'll get it in the future. The handle is amazing. One thing I'll miss. It reminded me of a saddle and even sounded like one when you grasped it in your hands. Good, nice leather.

What a lovely color! I totally understand. I ordered WAY too many bags in February. So I had to narrow my choices also. I am sure the Kingston will be around so maybe you can pick one up another time :smile:

You sound just like me except I put off purchases until I'm sure which one I want. Trying to pace myself is a real challenge. Every time someone posts a picture of their latest bag I feel like I have to have one, too!

She's a real beaut and looks so amazing on you! I have the black one and I couldn't imagine parting with her. I'm just deciding which color to get next once I pay this one off 😉 But I totally understand where you're coming from. Hopefully you'll get it again in the future. It's truly an awesome bag!

Thanks. Yeah, it's quite crummy to let her go. I've been debating this back and forth. And every time I go to pack her in the box, I get one whiff of the bag and I can't. Lol. I'm so weak. She smells so good. Lol. Well, I haven't done it yet. But I should.

I've been there. You're not alone :smile: Good luck. Maybe it will be easier if you find one at the outlet. There's still hope :smile: