Need help.. Whats next ?

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi all.. I need help to make decision on my next purchase. My sister will travel to London in the next 2 weeks, and i want to ask her to buy LV.
I know i just purchased speedy empriente 30 in black and totally DE MM. But this is an opportunity for me to buy cheaper bag than in local store. Yes yes i know i just create an excuse to buy a new bag. But i really need your help. ;)
I am thinking to buy something in DA. I dont have any of DA. I like the pattern but i am so afraid its not easy to maintain. Is it time to buy DA ? If yes.. I only want to buy Neverfull. I want to try DA first. So i want to choose the cheapest. What do you think about my idea ? I like big bag, should i choose MM or GM ? I like to see neverfull cinched.
I also love noe. Eeer should i just grab noe ? Oh help me please.......
Additional info, this is my collection so far :

- speedy 30 empriente black
- metis empriente celeste
- NF GM ikat rose indien
- NF MM mon monogram (on order)
- speedy 35 mon monogram
- speedy B 30 DE
- totally MM DE
- SLG's... I dont think i need to mention all my SLG. :smile:

Any comments welcome here. Thank you.

In my opinion, the DA Neverfull is the best choice for a DA bag and here is why:

Summer is all about easy living and being on the go. A large open tote is perfect for this! You can just toss all those warm weather extras inside - sunscreen, water, hat, camera, magazine, sweater, book, etc etc etc. It's all no problem for the beautiful and functional Neverfull!! I think I just talked myself into one! LOL! I would own one if I didn't have a bright Mon Mono Neverfull for summer! Love, love, love the DA Neverfull!!

I like the NF best and don't mind multiples of a bag that I love and use a lot. The Noe is gorgeous too and would bring some versatility to your collection. All that vachetta though...:sweatdrop: it would have me too nervous.