I'm sorry...

Younglove

O.G.
Oct 10, 2012
But I really don't understand Chanel? The jumbo bags look like plasticky 80s grandma. Why anyone would spend $5,000+ on these bags is beyond me. I actually do like the wocs but how un practical are they? And at $1000+ I'll pass. What is it with Chanel? Why do women pay these prices?

But I really don't understand Chanel? The jumbo bags look like plasticky 80s grandma. Why anyone would spend $5,000+ on these bags is beyond me. I actually do like the wocs but how un practical are they? And at $1000+ I'll pass. What is it with Chanel? Why do women pay these prices?
I'm sure that whatever you spend YOUR money on is something that I would question as to why someone would waste their money on it.

Each their own. It is not upto anyone to judge what other people do with their own money.

I could ask this about several brands on TPF, but I choose not to out of consideration. This is when you think about how other people might feel about your actions. I realize this is the internet, but come on....

I suspect you are rather young. In that case, perhaps an appreciation for finer things will come in a few years. :smile:

Last edited:
i could ask this about several brands on tpf, but i choose not to out of consideration. This is when you think about how other people might feel about your actions. I realize this is the internet, but come on....

I suspect you are rather young. In that case, sometimes an appreciation for finer things will come in a few years. :smile:
+1

To you its ridiculous, to me a Chanel bag is just a beautiful, desirable classic bag that i would buy if I had money spare. I must say I dont dream of them or anything but there are women out there who do obsess, collect and see tham as a passion. Its all relative. In life we all have passions. Books, bags, shoes, stuffed animals, trinkets whatever..

Its like my husband with his latest laptop, tv, phone, car navigation gadget (I mean seriously zzzzzzz) i dont understand it or his need to have the lastest updates/versions but it makes him happy so i'm happy for him.

Each to their own. We all have passions in life. Some material some not. Its easier not to judge. you dont have to understand... Just support it so people give you that good energy back on your endevours.

to you its ridiculous, to me a chanel bag is just a beautiful, desirable classic bag that i would buy if i had money spare. I must say i dont dream of them or anything but there are women out there who do obsess, collect and see tham as a passion. Its all relative. In life we all have passions. Books, bags, shoes, stuffed animals, trinkets whatever..

Its like my husband with his latest laptop, tv, phone, car navigation gadget (i mean seriously zzzzzzz) i dont understand it or his need to have the lastest updates/versions but it makes him happy so i'm happy for him.

Each to their own. We all have passions in life. Some material some not. Its easier not to judge. You dont have to understand... Just support it so people give you that good energy back on your endevours.

+1

Because they can? Don't be sorry, there are many women who adore Chanel and many more who yearn to own one.....obviously you aren't one of them, and that's OK, more Chanel for us! :graucho: To each is own, have a good day!