Oryany

MandyLDee

Feb 14, 2014
I am thinking about getting an Oryany Victoria hobo in sand multi (which has navy, sand, and cognac). Does anyone own an Oryany bag and if so, thoughts? Maybe even pictures? I am not familiar with this brand.

I used to own an OrYANY bag (holly slouchy satchel). The leather and quality were AMAZING!! But, it was extremely heavy. Sadly, I had to sell it. But, it sure was pretty.

I used to own an OrYANY bag (holly slouchy satchel). The leather and quality were AMAZING!! But, it was extremely heavy. Sadly, I had to sell it. But, it sure was pretty.
Thanks. I don't mind the bags being heavy. I own a few Dooney florentine bags that are very heavy. I am more concerned with the quality, and you answered my question. :smile:

Thanks. I don't mind the bags being heavy. I own a few Dooney florentine bags that are very heavy. I am more concerned with the quality, and you answered my question. :smile:
I have had several OrYANY bags, and found them well-made. The last one I had was very small (I fell in love with the design!) and I ended up not being able to cram everything in that I wanted to carry, so it went away. The next size in this 'style' was too big ... The one I loved was the Heather Mini, which had a handle and a crossbody strap. I still miss that little thing!

You'll find them at Anthropologie, too ...

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 201
I have had several OrYANY bags, and found them well-made. The last one I had was very small (I fell in love with the design!) and I ended up not being able to cram everything in that I wanted to carry, so it went away. The next size in this 'style' was too big ... The one I loved was the Heather Mini, which had a handle and a crossbody strap. I still miss that little thing!

You'll find them at Anthropologie, too ...
Thanks. There is one on sale now, and I think I am going to get it.