Which two colors would you choose?

• Citrine and Amethyst

• Amethyst and Lilas

• Lilas and Citrine

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.H.LVoe

Handbag Heaven
Sep 21, 2012
I love the new empreinte colors but now I need to choose which one(s) to buy. I'm most likely getting one bag and one SLG. My color choices are: citrine, amethyst and lilas.

Which combination is your favorite and which one would you buy as a bag and which one as an SLG?

Attachments

• emp1.jpg
    emp1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 578
I love the new empreinte colors but now I need to choose which one(s) to buy. I'm most likely getting one bag and one SLG. My color choices are: citrine, amethyst and lilas.

Which combination is your favorite and which one would you buy as a bag and which one as an SLG?

I would definitely choose Amethyst (my fave) for a bag and citrine for a slg :smile:

I love the lilas has a blue undertone which will go with more out-fits...so this for the bag,,,now for the SLG...as much as I love the citrine ..I am thinking how dirty it will get inside my bag ..color transfer as well..soooooooooooo I would go with the amethyst..:smile:

I would choose Amethyst for a bag and Citrine for SLG just to have a different hue. Even though I love purple, the Lilas in this line just didn't do it for me.