Instant Preloved REVEAL and a Q!!!

lovemisa143

Jul 28, 2012
Hey All!! I bought this Louis Vuitton Insolence Pastel Multicolor Charm that had been deemed as authentic per the experts at the ATLV thread!

I've received it today and it is so gorgeous in person!!!

image_zps4708cfaf.jpg

image_zps6a69a489.jpg

image_zps68a65ff5.jpg

My question is:
Shouldn't the middle longest charm be a light pastel pink color and not white?

image_zps70e74389.jpg

On mine, the Date Code is OB0133 - so it is the 3rd week of 2013 - it's not like it's another discontinued version or anything. The style number is M6684 which exactly the same as the current Insolence multicolor charm with the light pastel pink charm in the middle instead of the white --

image_zps4acc372e.jpg

On the LV Website - the Insolence multicolor charm has the longest middle charm to be a light pastel pink color and not white.

I do not believe this charm has faded in color.

Here are 2 examples of what I mean by the middle longest charm is a light pastel pink color and not white:

2_zps4475ecfa.jpg

This 2nd pic is borrowed from another TPFer :smile:
1_zps7625e4c5.jpg

Does anyone know if there was another version/option where the middle longest charm is white and not light pastel pink?

Let me know if anyone have ever seen the Insolence Multicolor charm having the middle longest charm to be white and not the light pastel pink color.

Thanks!

Your key charm does have a light pink tint to it. I agree its possible it faded or could be a variation in the material since all keycharms are not going to be exactly alike. It depend on how the person had used the keycharm....

Hey All!! I bought this Louis Vuitton Insolence Pastel Multicolor Charm that had been deemed as authentic per the experts at the ATLV thread!

I've received it today and it is so gorgeous in person!!!

image_zps4708cfaf.jpg

image_zps6a69a489.jpg

image_zps68a65ff5.jpg

My question is:
Shouldn't the middle longest charm be a light pastel pink color and not white?

image_zps70e74389.jpg

On mine, the Date Code is OB0133 - so it is the 3rd week of 2013 - it's not like it's another discontinued version or anything. The style number is M6684 which exactly the same as the current Insolence multicolor charm with the light pastel pink charm in the middle instead of the white --

image_zps4acc372e.jpg

On the LV Website - the Insolence multicolor charm has the longest middle charm to be a light pastel pink color and not white.

I do not believe this charm has faded in color.

Here are 2 examples of what I mean by the middle longest charm is a light pastel pink color and not white:

2_zps4475ecfa.jpg

This 2nd pic is borrowed from another TPFer :smile:
1_zps7625e4c5.jpg

Does anyone know if there was another version/option where the middle longest charm is white and not light pastel pink?

Let me know if anyone have ever seen the Insolence Multicolor charm having the middle longest charm to be white and not the light pastel pink color.

Thanks!
Congrats. It looks like it has a tint of pink IMO.

I was told by another tpf that her sa said each insolence is individually handcrafted so you will have a uniqueness to yours. Enjoy!!