Sad reveal

LabelLover81

Peace Love & Purses
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
Sad cause this beauty is going back, but I thought I would share anyway. As some may recall, I revealed a lovely classic last week. Two weeks ago I ordered a reissue from Yoogis, and the two days later I got the classic. I was gonna keep both, but sadly a small personal emergency came up last week and it's costing me quite a bit of money so I cannot justify keeping both. I'm thinking the classic is best to keep, but I love this beautiful reissue!! :sad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 590
Last edited:
oh noooo... Such a wonderful reissue... This colour is amazing!!! I would even say keep this and return the classic... you will always find a red classic but this reissue is simply stunning...

And there's no way to keep both????

oh noooo... Such a wonderful reissue... This colour is amazing!!! I would even say keep this and return the classic... you will always find a red classic but this reissue is simply stunning...

And there's no way to keep both????

I mean I could.... But I literally JUST paid off 2/3 of my credits cards last week. I would hate to go back into old habits I'm trying so hard to break.

Both bags are really beautiful.

Don't be sad if you need to let one go! Choose the one you like more, just let your heart speak.

There will always be beautiful Chanel bags around if the timing is better for you, so do not worry.

Hope that everything will turn out OK for you. Best wishes!

I'm sorry : ( They are both beauuuutiful. I think you're making the right decision, you can't beat a red classic.

Don't be sad if you need to let one go! Choose the one you like more, just let your heart speak.

There will always be beautiful Chanel bags around if the timing is better for you, so do not worry.

Red Classic is Stunning! I sure hope you are ok:smile: Enjoy the red bag and hopefully things will turn around for you:smile:

Sorry to hear about your small personal emergency, but you are making the responsible decision to return one of them. Keep the one you love the most. Good luck!

Thank you all so much! I have 30 days to return so I will keep for a little while just in case things do turn around. Fingers crossed!

You are a genius!! It made me remember I have a lovely bag from Fashionphile that I purchased, but I can't stand to carry anymore cause it's uncomfortable. Fashionphile has a buy back program!! I can sell it back to them and get almost all the $$ for the reissue!! :yahoo: