the JADE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dynasty, those bangles are so beautiful! How do you always manage to find such unique things out of the thousands of bangles out there? I like the red one because it looks like a landscape! First one is very dreamy though. It's hard to say except that they are both gorgeous.

3jems, I'm glad you get that mani/pedi time. It's something I refuse to live with out also. Maybe it's just something about the nonstop of motherhood that makes getting nails done feel like so much of a treat. And you must have a well behaved little one, even with an Ipad for her to stay occupied for that length of time. I tried it once with my almost 4 year old and all I can say is I'm not doing that again, lol! So kudos to your mommy skills hun!

That sounds like such a good plan for your daughters, the sapphire, emerald and rubies. I must admit, everything I buy I already have in mind who of my children or possible grandchildren will get it after me. For this reason, it's so good to get complete sets so there isn't any jealousy and everyone feels like they have something unique and considered. Do your daughters already have favorite stones?

Daisyshadow, yeah 6 pills a day is quite a task. How do you get her to eat them? In the food? Sigh, thyroid problems are not fun undiagnosed. They also cause low mood and depression. So once treated, Daisy might be feeling happier and more energetic in general. Did you notice dry patches on her elbows or loss of hair? Regardless, I hope and believe she will be on the mend now:smile:

Thank god for modern medicines! On the other hand, since people are developing thyroid problems in great numbers, I can't help but think it might be the plastics in our environment that leak hormone like chemicals, (a man made problem to start with?). Mine only showed up a few years ago. So strange and unexpected.
Thank you Claire, I found it from the same seller that yellow bangle

Silver Mom, gosh that's such a tempting offer! I would love to split them but I am financially 'booked' for the next few months with jade. I really wish I could though! AND I REALLY APPRECIATE your super kind offer Silver Mom. You are just wonderful!

Also, I think that the style is so lovely with 2 strands. I feel like they belong together ideally. Do you think if they came down to that price you would buy them? I think they would be beyond gorgeous on you and I've never seen any red jade beads as beautiful anywhere (though we all know my exposure is limited.)

Silver Mom, gosh that's such a tempting offer! I would love to split them but I am financially 'booked' for the next few months with jade. I really wish I could though! AND I REALLY APPRECIATE your super kind offer Silver Mom. You are just wonderful!

Also, I think that the style is so lovely with 2 strands. I feel like they belong together ideally. Do you think if they came down to that price you would buy them? I think they would be beyond gorgeous on you and I've never seen any red jade beads as beautiful anywhere (though we all know my exposure is limited.)
I'd really have to think about it because you know how much the deck renovation took out of me. It was so expensive. But you know how I really wanted red jade so it would be tempting. I don't think I would like two strands tho because I think it would be too much for me so I will try to bargain and see where it goes from there. Think about it claire.

Ok Silver Mom, I BELIEVE in jade karma. Try your best and let's see what they say. I will def. think about it. I am very tempted too....
Great Claire, will keep you posted. Also, did you know that Ming's is a famous old time store originated in Hawaii. They used to carry all the old and beautiful Jades in the older days. If the beads came back to Hawaii it would be a full circle. Or maybe the store that is selling it now is in hawaii.

Silver Mom, I do know about Ming's! It was and is very famous for their jade quality and designs. They closed business only a few decades ago...so sad. I see some amazing things from them. I'm trying to find the bangle that I found which is breathtaking as an example. (though it either has a stone line or crack. Can't tell.) So many great jades came out of and are in Hawaii, it's remarkable. The other places I notice are California (because there is everything there), Canada, and Texas believe it or not! Never would have imagined! I guess with 7 billion people in the world, one would think there would be a little jade everywhere....but none here. Isn't that remarkable too?

I like both :heart: Dynasty sis, but since u are getting the yellow one, i think first one is much better.

oh can't wait to see ur first yellow bangle with some blue flowers floating.

don't get anymore bangle la@@ i think maybe to wait ur yellow one, and see if u are getting second one?

oh, on the second pic, orange honey yellow i think it like 59mm? little bit big.
Thank you sis, size 59mm is perfect so I can stack with other bangle

Claire,
At the moment, my girls don't hv any fav stones yet. But I realized anything with diamonds, they will oohh & aahh. Guess diamonds are still a girl's best friend. Lol.

P/s: actually my youngest is pretty easy to handle. Besides the iPad, I make sure she has some chips, biscuits & water. So long as she has food, she is pretty content to veg in front of the iPad. 😁😁 Lol.

Silver Mom, I do know about Ming's! It was and is very famous for their jade quality and designs. They closed business only a few decades ago...so sad. I see some amazing things from them. I'm trying to find the bangle that I found which is breathtaking as an example. (though it either has a stone line or crack. Can't tell.) So many great jades came out of and are in Hawaii, it's remarkable. The other places I notice are California (because there is everything there), Canada, and Texas believe it or not! Never would have imagined! I guess with 7 billion people in the world, one would think there would be a little jade everywhere....but none here. Isn't that remarkable too?
Yup, remarkable. LOL

LOOK AT ME!!!!!! Aren't I handsome in my new JADE Necklace. Aunty Berniechocolate sent it to me and I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!! I can wear it when I go out on dates with my girlfriend Maile (the Shih Tsu). Thank you so much Aunty Bernie! I am lucky to have such a loving and generous Aunty like you. Silver Mochi

The Jade necklace is really pretty and looks very nice on Silver Mochi. With this necklace on, he is like a little emperor. So adorable & regal at the same time. I'm so happy also to hear he is getting better with the meds too. 👍👍😄😄

The Jade necklace is really pretty and looks very nice on Silver Mochi. With this necklace on, he is like a little emperor. So adorable & regal at the same time. I'm so happy also to hear he is getting better with the meds too. 👍👍😄😄
Thank you 3 jems, it is also because he has loving Jade Aunties too.

3jems, you are so lucky! How I wish my youngest daughter would be easy to handle. I always think that if she's this way now, (extremely strong willed and has to know better then me by nature) how is it going to be when she's 15? That sounds so nice, just having her with you. It's so adorable that they love sparkly diamonds! Diamonds are a true first love! Maybe as they grow they will start to get into colored sparklies!

Ok Ladies, what you all think of these two bangles?
I thought they are interesting, try to find my next bangle but can't decide which is from this two maybe can be the next, any suggest?
Thank you ;)

Dynasty i prefer the green one. The type like the green are usually quite expensive. How much is the seller selling these for?

LOOK AT ME!!!!!! Aren't I handsome in my new JADE Necklace. Aunty Berniechocolate sent it to me and I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!! I can wear it when I go out on dates with my girlfriend Maile (the Shih Tsu). Thank you so much Aunty Bernie! I am lucky to have such a loving and generous Aunty like you. Silver Mochi

Silver Mochi is a real handsome cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.