I want it.

*drooling*

I have that style in the denim SPLASH print (it's in my signature picture). I've only worn it twice...but it is a wonderful bag, and very cute.

The only problem I have is that when placed on the shoulder (you know, to free up your hands for grabbing more bags LOL), the straps do not stay on. As it is more of a handbag than a shoulder bag, it's not a big deal. It's still VERY gorgeous...that colour and texture is FIERCE!

*drooling*

I have that style in the denim SPLASH print (it's in my signature picture). I've only worn it twice...but it is a wonderful bag, and very cute.

The only problem I have is that when placed on the shoulder (you know, to free up your hands for grabbing more bags LOL), the straps do not stay on. As it is more of a handbag than a shoulder bag, it's not a big deal. It's still VERY gorgeous...that colour and texture is FIERCE!

Yes, she is beautiful!! I still think about her all the time...there is no way she'll still be there in February, so I will have to start searching high and low then!! (On a ban til then! :crybaby:)

Yes, she is beautiful!! I still think about her all the time...there is no way she'll still be there in February, so I will have to start searching high and low then!! (On a ban til then! :crybaby:)

Awww :sad: *hug*

I'll keep my fingers, eyes, arms, and toes crossed that you find it. Until then...let's get back to the drooling....

*drooling*