Valentino Care and Maintenance

Thanks for the reply, yes I wondered if it could be humidity, has anyone else experienced it in other climates? Love the bag but want to make a sensible decision when spending that much. Now I'm thinking I should maybe go for a givenchy.

Noooooooooo!!! I want a red rockstud clutch with gold studs, and the studs discolor? Really???

So far I have only heard of it being a problem in humid countries, I would be interested to know if it has affected anyone in a more temperate climate, as i am in the UK and still trying to decide whether to purchase the Valentino or Givenchy?

So far I have only heard of it being a problem in humid countries, I would be interested to know if it has affected anyone in a more temperate climate, as i am in the UK and still trying to decide whether to purchase the Valentino or Givenchy?

Since I only want a rockstud clutch in red, I'm going to go ahead with it.

I can't imagine it being a huge issue as many of the girls on this subforum have multiple rockstud bags.

Good luck with your decision.

Hello Ladies,

I bought last year from Rome my first Valentino, a large metallic purple nuage bow tote :biggrin:
Due to the material used for the outside of this bag is there anything I can use to gently clean it with?
My handles are showing some wear (I thought it was dirt and gently rubbed with water only to see more of the purple glitter come off!!) but there are some light marks on it, or is there anything I can put on the bag to protect it.
I lovingly used it everyday for 4 months but its now safely in its dustbag until I can solve this problem.
Any ideas/suggestions xxx

I had oxidation on a Rockstud clutch when I received it. It looked old and tired and it was brand new. I'm affraid they just don't hold up over time, sad because they're so beautiful.

I got the rockstud shoulder bag from farfetch awhile ago, and today the chain just broken and not able to put back... :rain: we only have the brand's counter in a local department store, i am not sure if they will take it for repair.. anyone could help?? thanks in advance!:help:

Attachments

• valentino.jpg
    valentino.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 927