My First Vernis Piece - Suggestions!?

enyalis

O.G.
Mar 1, 2012
I currently own the following items but I'm a little picky because I want my items to be practical. I also don't tend to pick up the same items in different prints/materials.

Huge contenders right now are the Chaine Wallet, Coeur Coin Purse, or the Key Pouch.

All suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thank you!

DE Eva
DE Speedy B 30
DE Pochette Accessoires
DE Zippy Compact Wallet
DE Cles

Mono Neverfull GM
Mono Cosmetic Pouch
Mono Toiletry Pouch 19
Mono Wapity Case
Mono 6 Key Holder

Azur Mini Pochette
Azur Agenda PM

Epi Fuchsia Zippy Coin Purse

Multicolor Noir Business Card Holder

I like the key pouch. It gives a great little pop of color, especially in the Indian Rose or Pomme! =)

I think if the Coeur Coin Purse is sold out/discontinued, then I'm most likely going to pick up the key pouch in Pomme...but the Chaine Wallet is really pretty too with the versatile detachable chain which I can use on other bags/SLGs...but do I really need another wallet?

Haha...

I just bought my first vernis piece, the rose Indian pochette accessories and I love it and get so much use out of it!! 760 is a bit steep though but it's definitely worth the extra $$

I just bought my first vernis piece, the rose Indian pochette accessories and I love it and get so much use out of it!! 760 is a bit steep though but it's definitely worth the extra $$

I absolutely adore and love the Indian Rose color and when I first saw it on the pochette accessoires nm I was in love; however, I already own a DE pochette accessoires nm and can't see myself using the vernis one since it's a bit "flashy"?

It's not on your list...but Pomme Alma! lol That's my suggestion :graucho:

Oh my goodness, speaking of the Alma, I had my heart set on an Epi in Noir but I talked myself out of it since I'm not much of a top handle gal. I still adore the Alma though and might eventually pick one up in the future for completion sake, haha...

Oh my goodness, speaking of the Alma, I had my heart set on an Epi in Noir but I talked myself out of it since I'm not much of a top handle gal. I still adore the Alma though and might eventually pick one up in the future for completion sake, haha...[/QUOTE]

I agree!! She is a must!;)

Oh my goodness, speaking of the Alma, I had my heart set on an Epi in Noir but I talked myself out of it since I'm not much of a top handle gal. I still adore the Alma though and might eventually pick one up in the future for completion sake, haha...

I agree!! She is a must!;)[/QUOTE]

you can buy the extra adjustable strap for the pm - problem fixed! lol

You seem to already have a lot of SLGs... Not that a girl can have too many.
I would also suggest an Alma, it is most beautiful in vernis, perhaps an alma bb for shoulder carry/cross body.

Otherwise, I think the coeur is very cute but chaine wallet may be more functional :smile:

I also try & collect different prints/materials.

Honestly - vernis is so beautiful IMO it would be wasted on a SLG - esp since you have a few SLGs already.
Find a bag in vernis that you'll love - that's my advice

Key pouch or even a zcp

I'm heavily leaning towards the key pouch since the Coeur Coin Purse is most likely sold out by now.

I agree!! She is a must!;)

you can buy the extra adjustable strap for the pm - problem fixed! lol[/QUOTE]

Haha, so true!

Alma if it's bag, ZCP or cles if slg.

I'm heavily leaning towards the cles since the Coeur Coin Purse is most likely sold out by now.

You seem to already have a lot of SLGs... Not that a girl can have too many.
I would also suggest an Alma, it is most beautiful in vernis, perhaps an alma bb for shoulder carry/cross body.

Otherwise, I think the coeur is very cute but chaine wallet may be more functional :smile:

Haha, I do have quite a collection of SLGs. So you prefer the Vernis Alma over the Epi Alma? The Vernis definitely is beautiful but I'm so worried about the maintenance of it. Also, I feel the Vernis is a bit too flashy for my taste, which is why I was considering smaller Vernis pieces rather than an actual bag. Although, I totally love the idea of a Vernis Alma BB since it's the best of both worlds - Vernis + Alma + Not too flashy =D

I will be passing up on the Chaine Wallet afterall since I'm putting myself down on the waitlist for the Chanel Wallet on Chain!!

I also try & collect different prints/materials.

Honestly - vernis is so beautiful IMO it would be wasted on a SLG - esp since you have a few SLGs already.
Find a bag in vernis that you'll love - that's my advice

That is true...maybe a Vernis Alma BB in Indian Rose...

Thank you all for your awesome suggestions.

After thinking long and hard, I have made up my mind to get the Vernis Key Pouch in Indian Rose! My mom have been wanting a Damier Ebene Key Pouch so I will be gifting mine to her :smile: I am quite OCD with my items, so the key pouch is in excellent/almost new condition.

Again, I really appreciate everyone's help and will definitely keep in mind about the Vernis Alma or Alma BB for a future purchase :smile: