Jump on my fuchsia train and reveal of a few recent buys!

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
Hi everyone!:wave: This reveal is long overdue but I'm really excited about these purchases! I will go through them in reverse chronological order. Warning it has a lot of pictures so please bear with me!:flowers:

It first started with this, a wallet I bought after missing out on the fuchsia from 09P! I bought this dark pink camellia wallet because I love dark pinks and fuchsias!

image-13.jpg

Then when the order list for the spring 2014 collection came in, I saw a swatch of the fuchsia and I thought to myself: the right shade has been made finally!

10248421-43d5-4c32-b4bc-2ece9485fde3.jpg

It's been a while since I bought a classic flap. I thought those days of buying classics were gone until well, this! So it was nice opening a classic package!:heart:

d991eafb-31a0-404e-9291-515008fed2ca.jpg

I love the Chanel camellias that come with the original wrapping. So here it is, my fuchsia flap right in my hands, adorned with the Chanel camellia!:hbeat:

87d84043-7f48-4d71-ba0d-c93de46b2b94.jpg

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss fuchsia lambskin classic!!! Nobody is safe from this color!!! I'm so glad you got this beauty!!! It's sooooooooooooo pretty; I never tire of looking at these! Love love love fuchsia lamb! :love::loveeyes::love::heart::love:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chasing my rainbow!