Empreinte owners

I bought my first empreinte piece 2 weekends ago, right before the price increase (my speedy empreinte noir).... I started using it today, and of course I'm in LVoe. This might be a weird question, but do your empreinte pieces keep that amazing leather smell? Or does it fade away?

Code:
I bought my first empreinte piece 2 weekends ago, right before the price increase (my speedy empreinte noir).... I started using it today, and of course I'm in LVoe. This might be a weird question, but do your empreinte pieces keep that amazing leather smell? Or does it fade away?

After 8 months mine still had that fantastically Devine leather smell ahhhhhh:heart:

I got my wallet in Nov.... It still smells amazing! My new Speedy b does not have as much of a smell as the wallet but still smells good. :smile:

Mine was made in mid 2011 and it still smell WONDERFUL!!!
Maybe because I only use it maybe once a month.
Sometimes I go in my closet and open her dust bag just to take a smell!!
Is that weird?? :lol:

Lmao!! Not at all.... I do the same thing. My hubby even picked it up last night cause it was sitting on my dresser and he said, "Wow this bag smells so good."

I got my wallet in Nov.... It still smells amazing! My new Speedy b does not have as much of a smell as the wallet but still smells good. :smile:

Strangely, my new emp speedy (which I think the op, you and I- all have the same black one) doesn't have as strong of a scent as my Lumi or metis did for the first couple of months. My emp wallet started losing its scent about a year after I first got it (I think).

Strangely, my new emp speedy (which I think the op, you and I- all have the same black one) doesn't have as strong of a scent as my Lumi or metis did for the first couple of months. My emp wallet started losing its scent about a year after I first got it (I think).
Maybe it has something to do with the dye in the different colors?:thinking: