*** March Purchases - Come show them off! ***

I finally got to order my Wilson cross body which is the perfect bag or at least I hope. I had to sell my MBMJ Natasha P2M cross body on ebay last week because I realized just how heavy it was even with just a few items inside since it was 2 lbs on it's own. I loved this bag because of all the pockets and what sold me was the back pocket originally which the Wilson has also. I am hoping this is like a lighter weight version of what I thought was my HG. I am just hoping it's not super small. http://i.tfcdn.com/img2/iinNJkgAY9KVPcmQWFCQWJSaw5BRUlJgpa9fXl6uVwUUyy_WS87P1c_MTUxPLdav0jfSN9G31DcDYiN9IxNLM0sjS90CXaMKvayCdAA*/fvUG-v8A.B

Officially this is a February purchase but since I'm an international customer, it takes a while even with priority mail. I just got this today from the post office during my lunch break. This is very pretty!! Got this from bonanza from a lovely tpf'er. My new to me Sailor Blue Mini Matinee. It has the grey and white stripes lining.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394599873.466395.jpg

And showing off the suede flaps

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394600142.409812.jpg

It hasn't been long since I start looking at rm's bag but fall in love almost immediately, I just love the simplicity of their designs and the cute details. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394600289.960637.jpg
So these are my new lovely ladies, a deep purple mam, a pink mini mac and a rosegold leather swing ! love them so much ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394600451.012899.jpg

It hasn't been long since I start looking at rm's bag but fall in love almost immediately, I just love the simplicity of their designs and the cute details. View attachment 2539112
So these are my new lovely ladies, a deep purple mam, a pink mini mac and a rosegold leather swing ! love them so much View attachment 2539113

Lovely!!! You have all the bags that I want to own in near future haha! Love the swing especially!! It's so hard to try the colour I want these days

Lovely!!! You have all the bags that I want to own in near future haha! Love the swing especially!! It's so hard to try the colour I want these days

thanks ! I love the rose gold swing most too, its not your everyday normal bag but its really pretty:yahoo: and I got it at a really lovely price as well:graucho: (£109 at brandalley flash sale), I couldn't decide which style to get and eventually I gave in and got them all:lol: I agree with you, its very hard to hunt down the colours you want these days, especially when u live in the uk like me

I just got this made in NYC mam a few days ago and am loving it! I bought it for the RG hardware but am in love with much more about the bag than just that- the leather quality, the lining (even though it's black which I normally don't like I love that it's canvas), the size of the bag is perfect and the fact that I can wear on my shoulder without the long strap!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394895799.499599.jpg

I just got this made in NYC mam a few days ago and am loving it! I bought it for the RG hardware but am in love with much more about the bag than just that- the leather quality, the lining (even though it's black which I normally don't like I love that it's canvas), the size of the bag is perfect and the fact that I can wear on my shoulder without the long strap!

View attachment 2543336

That's beautiful!,, can you take more pics? Congrats!

]

Beautiful!!

My first RM bag :smile: Mab mini in plum. I'm a bit disappointed the strap can only be chained to the side of the bag. What happens to the hooks at the front and back then?

IMG_20140316_124909%255B1%255D.jpg