My LV story.. . Wishlist bag reveal !!!

Hi TPF'ers , just want to share my history of my LV ( so called addiction ) :smile: Hope you will not find it boring..
Wishlist Items ( initially )
1.Speedy 30
2. Neverfull
3. ZCW
4.Westminster ( ultimate wish )

I've been watching endless Youtube videos of LV bags of different names and especially those bags that I've been dreaming to have one day . I have started my LV purchase way back late 2010 .. bought my first LV preloved Speedy 30. for 2 years , I thought that I'll be contented but saw another preloved item which I' ve been wanting as well.. so got the Neverfull GM.. Im ok with my 2 items during that time but Im also wishing for a Wallet or even a clutch type of bag. Honestly.. at first Im scared to go inside a Louis Vuitton store.. its like once you go in, you really have to walk out with something ... :smile: though want to experience the feeling of it... so all those years, Im just one of those who just passed by a LV store and wishing one day i will have the guts to do so... at last..by August 2013...I decided to buy my first LV and thinking to start to buy the DE Key pouch . I went to LV store which is around 1 1/2 hr drive away .So when I went inside .. of course little bit nervous and anxious but tried to hide it.. ;) i was approached by a guy SA and told him that I want a Cles in damier ebene but unfortunately at that time its out in that print.. so again i asked him if the Pochette in DE also in store.... but twice he said its not available on that print again... Oh my, im really so unlucky with my 1st LV store buying experience2013... then my eye caught something in the glass display .. its zcw in damier ebene so Ive asked the SA to check it out.. and immediately i didnt have 2nd thoughts for it might be out again...came out of the store relieved and happy coz going to a LV store is really not scary at all ( ashamed ). i was happy with my purchased..literally so happy ! Didnt stopped and after 2 days, Ive checked another LV store very near to me with more confidence now :smile: The Cles and Pochette were available and so ive purchased it as well... really a very impulsive buy :smile: .All the while ,i thought that i will just be wanting to buy my ultimate wish bag which is the Westie GM but no ..as others were saying... once you pop ... you cannot stop... from that time I bought another LV store item ( MIni pochette in DE ) ... then a preloved Inclusion bag charm , Cosmetic pouch pm, a Bloomsbury pm ... then just last week ive decided to get a ZCP, while i was at the store and checking the ZCP , ive also asked if i can see the Westie ( for which im drooling for :smile: ) the lady SA that assisted me was really kind and great, she really put her time and even offered me and my 5 y/o daughter a drink while at the store, so I felt like a VIP :smile: , she showed me other DE bags.. (Trevi PM, Verona, Evora ) with all the gorgeous DE bags in front of me... who will not feel overwhelmed ? But... Im still eyeing for my original wish . As I was checking the bag ,saw a mild scratch on the front leather of the bag and so my kind SA suggested that she will get another piece for me in 2 days ..so i went home with just my ZCP but looking forward and excited for my westie.after 2 days, I got a call from my SA and told her that i will pick it up on weekend .My SA was really really fascinating... she maked sure that its flawless this time and already reserved the bag for me .Ive also picked up a Multicles damier holder aside from the bag and she even did the hot stamping for my NEW Westminster GM, key holder and my Old Speedy 30 which Im using that time . IM so Overwhelmed !!!! and so thankful .....Here are pictures of my recent purchased..ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394853305.607015.jpg came out of the store with a ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394853369.815281.jpgvery big Shopping bagImageUploadedByPurseForum1394853369.815281.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394853387.616910.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394853413.066330.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394853428.088020.jpgmulticles holder ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394853474.156779.jpgwith hot stamping ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394853516.353200.jpg sneaking bag
She's out finally !!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394853629.413156.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394853668.572101.jpgalso was hotstamped ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394853713.661599.jpg

Now that I got my Initial Wishlist bag... should I be wanting for more ??? :smile: i' ve read in other forums that Totally MM will come out soon in DE .. so will it be my next Wishlist bag... ???? .... I apologize for sharing my long story of being an LV DE fanatic..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394853842.988255.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394853842.988255.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 1,110
Last edited:
Hi TPF'ers , just want to share my history of my LV ( so called addiction ) :smile: Hope you will not find it boring..
Wishlist Items ( initially )
1.Speedy 30
2. Neverfull
3. ZCW
4.Westminster ( ultimate wish )

I've been watching endless Youtube videos of LV bags of different names and especially those bags that I've been dreaming to have one day . I have started my LV purchase way back late 2010 .. bought my first LV preloved Speedy 30. for 2 years , I thought that I'll be contented but saw another preloved item which I' ve been wanting as well.. so got the Neverfull GM.. Im ok with my 2 items during that time but Im also wishing for a Wallet or even a clutch type of bag. Honestly.. at first Im scared to go inside a Louis Vuitton store.. its like once you go in, you really have to walk out with something ... :smile: though want to experience the feeling of it... so all those years, Im just one of those who just passed by a LV store and wishing one day i will have the guts to do so... at last..by August 2013...I decided to buy my first LV and thinking to start to buy the DE Key pouch . I went to LV store which is around 1 1/2 hr drive away .So when I went inside .. of course little bit nervous and anxious but tried to hide it.. ;) i was approached by a guy SA and told him that I want a Cles in damier ebene but unfortunately at that time its out in that print.. so again i asked him if the Pochette in DE also in store.... but twice he said its not available on that print again... Oh my, im really so unlucky with my 1st LV store buying experience2013... then my eye caught something in the glass display .. its zcw in damier ebene so Ive asked the SA to check it out.. and immediately i didnt have 2nd thoughts for it might be out again...came out of the store relieved and happy coz going to a LV store is really not scary at all ( ashamed ). i was happy with my purchased..literally so happy ! Didnt stopped and after 2 days, Ive checked another LV store very near to me with more confidence now :smile: The Cles and Pochette were available and so ive purchased it as well... really a very impulsive buy :smile: .All the while ,i thought that i will just be wanting to buy my ultimate wish bag which is the Westie GM but no ..as others were saying... once you pop ... you cannot stop... from that time I bought another LV store item ( MIni pochette in DE ) ... then a preloved Inclusion bag charm , Cosmetic pouch pm, a Bloomsbury pm ... then just last week ive decided to get a ZCP, while i was at the store and checking the ZCP , ive also asked if i can see the Westie ( for which im drooling for :smile: ) the lady SA that assisted me was really kind and great, she really put her time and even offered me and my 5 y/o daughter a drink while at the store, so I felt like a VIP :smile: , she showed me other DE bags.. (Trevi PM, Verona, Evora ) with all the gorgeous DE bags in front of me... who will not feel overwhelmed ? But... Im still eyeing for my original wish . As I was checking the bag ,saw a mild scratch on the front leather of the bag and so my kind SA suggested that she will get another piece for me in 2 days ..so i went home with just my ZCP but looking forward and excited for my westie.after 2 days, I got a call from my SA and told her that i will pick it up on weekend .My SA was really really fascinating... she maked sure that its flawless this time and already reserved the bag for me .Ive also picked up a Multicles damier holder aside from the bag and she even did the hot stamping for my NEW Westminster GM, key holder and my Old Speedy 30 which Im using that time . IM so Overwhelmed !!!! and so thankful .....Here are pictures of my recent purchased..View attachment 2542835 came out of the store with a View attachment 2542838very big Shopping bagView attachment 2542838View attachment 2542839View attachment 2542840View attachment 2542841multicles holder View attachment 2542842with hot stamping View attachment 2542843 sneaking bag
She's out finally !!! View attachment 2542846View attachment 2542847also was hotstamped View attachment 2542850

Now that I got my Initial Wishlist bag... should I be wanting for more ??? :smile: i' ve read in other forums that Totally MM will come out soon in DE .. so will it be my next Wishlist bag... ???? .... I apologize for sharing my long story of being an LV DE fanatic..
Wow, both are gorgeous! The Westie has been on my wish list for a while, and looking at how lovely yours is makes me want it even more. Especially the hot stamp!!! Got my speedy hot stamped, but didn't know it could be done on the Westie! Love yours, congrats and enjoy!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story too! :woohoo:

Wow, both are gorgeous! The Westie has been on my wish list for a while, and looking at how lovely yours is makes me want it even more. Especially the hot stamp!!! Got my speedy hot stamped, but didn't know it could be done on the Westie! Love yours, congrats and enjoy!!!

Thank you.. Yes my SA agreed to do the stamping, she even asked me if I just want it plain embossed or in gold print and she can even do it in front and back, I just put it at the back and chose gold print just like the heatstamp of my ZCW. I will really love this bag and to go out with her today to see the first day of sushine...

I remember how intimidating the LV store was before I bought my first LV...it is scary! Sounds like you've had lots of fun building your collection, thanks for sharing. Congrats on your Westminster and Key Holder, they are both beautiful!