Sloan Mixed Snake Slingback Reveal

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
So I have been eying these for sometime and decided to go for it with my PCE. And WOW!!!! These shoes are quite possibly the most fabulous shoes I have ever owned. They are pretty comfortable and I have a wide foot. The are snug towards the toe, but they are a beautiful leather that feels like it will stretch a bit after a wearing or two. And oh well if they don't because these babies are not going back. LOL.

Please ignore the jeans. I am trying to take pics and cook dinner at the same time. LOL.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394839023.765485.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394839107.677105.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394839167.819675.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394839214.669511.jpg

Those are hot! Gorgeous!

Thank you.

They look great on you!

Thank you. Hopefully they look better with something nicer than they look with my jeans rolled up!

Those shoes are fierce!!

Thank you.

I just had a shoegasm, lol

This just made me spit out my wine. LOL.

Love love love!!!

Thank you!

Nice! Those are smoking hot!

Thank you.

OMG unfortunately i have all kind of foot problem so cannot wear shoes like this anymore but oh boy how gorgeous, just wornderful

Thank you. I have a terrible time finding shoes that are comfortable. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I am not crawling on my hand and knees after the first wearing. I have been known to walk two city blocks and through a nasty parking garage barefoot after some horribly bad shoe choices. They seem okay, but I may wear them for awhile around the house tomorrow to test them out.:smile:

Thank you.

Thank you. Hopefully they look better with something nicer than they look with my jeans rolled up!

This just made me spit out my wine. LOL.

Thank you!

Thank you.

Thank you. I have a terrible time finding shoes that are comfortable. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I am not crawling on my hand and knees after the first wearing. I have been known to walk two city blocks and through a nasty parking garage barefoot after some horribly bad shoe choices. They seem okay, but I may wear them for awhile around the house tomorrow to test them out.:smile:

Totally a good idea. If they hurt, don't keep them. They ARE gorgeous, though.