New goodies from the Tory store in Georgetown

May 6, 2012
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394832522.782886.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394832539.569758.jpg
Absolutely fabulous service from the Georgetown Tory store yesterday. We literally blew in there, it was so bitterly cold yesterday (happy to be back in Florida), they offered us hot chocolate, water, coffee, charged my daughters iphone and offered her an iPad to play on. The young lad who assisted me was wonderful, I did not feel pressured at all to make a purchase, which was not the plan anyway. I fell in love with the Holly book bag in orange, it will be perfect for a trip to London this summer. I can wear it crossbody and I prefer to have a bag that I can not overstuff. Here she is...

View attachment 2542488View attachment 2542489
Absolutely fabulous service from the Georgetown Tory store yesterday. We literally blew in there, it was so bitterly cold yesterday (happy to be back in Florida), they offered us hot chocolate, water, coffee, charged my daughters iphone and offered her an iPad to play on. The young lad who assisted me was wonderful, I did not feel pressured at all to make a purchase, which was not the plan anyway. I fell in love with the Holly book bag in orange, it will be perfect for a trip to London this summer. I can wear it crossbody and I prefer to have a bag that I can not overstuff. Here she is...

So cute!!!

We are crossbody bag twins!! Bought the exact same bag in Orange as well for my upcoming vacation to Bahamas. Love that the Holly Bookbag has quite a long strap - I am tall and find many crossbody straps are not long enough but this one sits great well below my waist! Congrats and wear in good health!! :smile:

We are crossbody bag twins!! Bought the exact same bag in Orange as well for my upcoming vacation to Bahamas. Love that the Holly Bookbag has quite a long strap - I am tall and find many crossbody straps are not long enough but this one sits great well below my waist! Congrats and wear in good health!! :smile:

Great color for the sunny Bahamas!