Famous British marmalade cats

MOST are male but my Bellis and my foster cat Goldie are both female orange tabby.

he's a beauty!

I think most all orange cats are males.....someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Thank you. Yep, majority are male because they are more likely to carry the red x gene.. But torties are always female… :cat:

Why! I had no idea about that. Not sure what are the exact requirements to be marmalade, but Churchill specified in his will to keep a marmalade cat with white paws and a white bip. ;) heartwarming isn't it? Jock is a rescue cat from batersea.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 109
MOST are male but my Bellis and my foster cat Goldie are both female orange tabby.
Yes girls are not very common in the true red tabby (no white). But are more common in bicolor which is tabby on white like your beautiful girl in your avitar… More pics please. I think this is a great idea for a thread 'Post your red heads here' :lol:

When I adopted Bennett, his color was referred to as 'champagne on white' on his papers. LOL He aint that posh IRL though.. :lol:

Artemis is my only 100% orange cat. He is a pure bred Mainecoon. He is a giant cat at 3+ feet long and 25 pounds. And he has extra toes. He loves his little sister, Bellis. :love:

Attachments

• Artemis.jpg
    Artemis.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 108
  • artiebellis.jpg
    artiebellis.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 92