Beige Boy - Is it love?

Apr 20, 2009
So, I've had this beautiful beige boy for a few weeks - staring at it and trying to decide whether to keep him. I think I just wish he was a little darker beige. But... as we get more into the spring/summer season, I have seen a lot of bags in this lighter color beige which makes me think he is a great, more casual alternative to my smaller quilt black lambskin boy. And, he will go with everything. So I flip/flop back and forth.

Is he a keeper?

Attachments

• Beige.JPG
    Beige.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 466
Wait, so now you returned the Chevron & larger quilted Calf Black boy, the darker beige chevron and now have a smaller quilted lamb black boy? And you still don't know about the beige? OY.

+1

Fashiongal, you haven't sorted it out?

If you have doubts, return it!

Find the one you fall in love at the first sight and stay with it

Wait, so now you returned the Chevron & larger quilted Calf Black boy, the darker beige chevron and now have a smaller quilted lamb black boy? And you still don't know about the beige? OY.

If you haven't fallen in love with it, then it should definitely go back. Wait for the one you see that you fall head over heels in love with. Something else will come along and this $4100+ bag will sit on a shelf and you'll end up regretting it.

It doesn't seem you are 100% in love with this beige Boy. If I were you I'd return it and wait for another one that makes your heart race! I love your black classic Boy, great choice.

Oh no, you still couldn't make your decision. IMO I'm not a big fan of light color bag bc of color transfer, so I usually stick w black and get colors in woc.

Btw, I love my black chevron boy. Thank you so much!

I'm in the same dilemma with my GREY Boy. I have been staring @ it for weeks trying to decide if I should keep. I love the look, love the size (old med) & do like the color BUT I'm a little nervous about how it will wear. It's Calf. I also know how HARD it is to find one right now. I like yours but I understand your hesitancy too. I'm right there with ya! Anyone have any track record on how the calf Boy's wear. And not just from a color standpoint. Corners, scratch easily?? TIA! Good luck on deciding. :smile: