Trevi PM...need advice!

Oct 1, 2010
I have the opportunity to buy a like new Trevi PM for $1400. Is that a reasonable price? Any thoughts on this bag?? I was looking for a damier ebene bag with a shoulder and handle option. I have the Speedy b so I thought this might be a nice option?

I have the opportunity to buy a like new Trevi PM for $1400. Is that a reasonable price? Any thoughts on this bag?? I was looking for a damier ebene bag with a shoulder and handle option. I have the Speedy b so I thought this might be a nice option?

I think so! Considering the bag is over 2k. Just make sure you get it authenticated first :biggrin: I have the Trevi pm and adore her . She is one of my favorites . How do you like your speedy b in DE? I was thinking about this bag . But i do own alot of DE right now.

Yep very good price! You'll be saving close to $1000 depending where you live and how much taxes.
If it's like new and no huge scratches on piping (I'm so anal about scratches on piping!) Good luck! I love my Trevi as well. Definitely one of a kind.