Ps1 large saddle with inscriptions

Jul 19, 2010
I just received my large ps1 in the saddle and I love it!! I am so happy that I found one with the PS inscriptions on all the hardware and clasp pieces. Love the ps1! I enjoy the large in the saddle but now I feel like I am neeeeeeeding a black in medium to have as a more evening style!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 312
very nice. I like that color
I can understand you wanting to save your new bag until the rainy weather stops but I wouldn't worry much about the leather. It's a casual bag and I don't think a few scratches will detract very much from it.

very nice. I like that color
I can understand you wanting to save your new bag until the rainy weather stops but I wouldn't worry much about the leather. It's a casual bag and I don't think a few scratches will detract very much from it.

You're right, thank you very much! I'm going to take it out tomorrow, I love the ps1! Do you have one and if so which?

You're right, thank you very much! I'm going to take it out tomorrow, I love the ps1! Do you have one and if so which?
I have a Keepall in Military.......It's kind of large for everyday but it's nice and light. I mostly use it when I have to carry something extra - documents or a book or something like that. It's holding up very well.
Enjoy your beautiful new bag.