Tsv!!!!!

Thanks, GFO! :biggrin:

This looks very promising as a TSV! Ms Zip Zip is a bit smaller in RL than I imagined so I haven't gotten one yet. However, a Croco one might just find a spot in my closet & on my arm from time to time! :graucho:

From the post on the DF: A255089
- Dooney & Bourke Croco Embossed Leather Zip Zip Satchel with
Accessories

Hope everyone has a good Sunday! :sunshine:

Sue

Last edited:
Oh dear, this looks like a winner. I love the little zip-around accessory. Thanks, GFO!!

If my eyes don't deceive me, there is a loop to attach the shoulder strap behind the handle hardware, so it won't clip to the handles. YAY.

1_zpsdba0383d.jpg

2_zps361cbde4.jpg

I am not a fan of the raw vachetta, but I might have to make an exception for that black one. :loveeyes:

I'm guessing sometime in April since the March Insider doesn't show any Dooney TSV. They usually have a Dooney TSV shortly before Mother's Day in the spring.

Oh dear, this looks like a winner. I love the little zip-around accessory. Thanks, GFO!!

If my eyes don't deceive me, there is a loop to attach the shoulder strap behind the handle hardware, so it won't clip to the handles. YAY.

1_zpsdba0383d.jpg

2_zps361cbde4.jpg

I am not a fan of the raw vachetta, but I might have to make an exception for that black one. :loveeyes:

I see the loops for the shoulder straps too, Sarah! :shocked:

That's great! A definite improvement over the current design!

She's moved up a notch in my "maybe" list!

Sue

I finally saw the pebbled zip zip satchel today in Macy's. The bag is cute, but actually pretty small. I'm thinking the TSV will be the same size so I doubt I will buy it. I like a satchel just a little larger than the ones I saw today.

I finally saw the pebbled zip zip satchel today in Macy's. The bag is cute, but actually pretty small. I'm thinking the TSV will be the same size so I doubt I will buy it. I like a satchel just a little larger than the ones I saw today.

I went to Carson's today and saw it too. I agree it's a bit too small for me. Well I guess I can scratch one off my wish list. However I saw the MK Selma with the grommets and I'm in love. So cool and edgy.