Same Bag, Different Colors?

StillPooh

Bag Lady
Oct 26, 2013
How many of you own multiples of a style in different colors? Which bag? What colors? Pictures appreciated.

I want to take a little sea cruise on the H.M.S. Justification. Enable me. :lol:

I have a lot of bags, but I've never bought multiples before. I told myself when I ordered two As Is Stanwich satchels that I would only keep one- either the red or the natural.

But I kinda wanna keep 'em both. :shame:

Those are so beautiful!

I have the Violet Kingston, which I didn't use YET but I love the style and ordered one in the black too. I am in BIG trouble LOL! I also have a few Vera Bradley in the same style too.

I would say, keep both OP :biggrin:

I looooovvvvveeeee your violet kingston. I'm on a mission for violet. If you love the bag enough you'll likely end up with both. Besides black and violet are such different looks, it's good to have both in your collection. There.....justified :smile:

I have many multiples:

Smith:
Florentine leather: Red, Moss, Teal, Natural, White, T-Moro
Dillen: Black/Tan trim, Navy/Tan trim
Nylon: Pink/Blue trim, Navy/Jade trim

Small satchel:
Florentine: black, royal blue, navy
Dillen: Tangerine/tan trim

Side Pocket Hobo:
Florentine: Natural, Chestnut, White

Double pocket satchel:
Dillen: Turquoise, Ivy/Tan trim
Croco: Blue, Burnt Orange, Plum
Coated cotton: Black (cork)

So I say, keep them both!

I have two styles I love in two different colors. I couldn't resist getting a second patent shopper because it was $69 after all the discounts at the outlet last Summer. (It was either Memorial Day or the 4th of July, "Red, White and Blue Sale".) I got the yellow Mkors pre-owned in good condition on ebay for $95, then ebags had the mandarin on sale for $149 so I had to get it too. That's the one I've been carrying all Winter. But this thread is making me want to pull out my white/black patent shopper. Maybe tomorrow when it's suppose to be near 50 degrees!

I don't have time to take a group shot so I'm attaching existing photos.

Have a great day everyone!:smile:

Attachments

• DSC04659.JPG
    DSC04659.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 432
  • DSC04923.JPG
    DSC04923.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 427
  • DSC05365.JPG
    DSC05365.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 435
  • DSC05392.JPG