COACH Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the small Phoebe is Cranberry!

Boy, I keep hoping bags sell out so I will not be tempted. I just cannot pay the 30/20% off even though it isn't a bad discount. As someone else said...we have been conditioned to expect 60%+ off! I know I have personally purchased 3 handbags from FOS at 75% off. One of which was a sand Juliette and I know the cobalt was previously around $100.

I completely understand if someone purchases something they missed out on before - as they are still a good price! I just don't want anything that much :smile: Really great items though!

Oh and I really like the madison north south lizard satchel. The color looks gorgeous! I don't remember ever seeing this color anywhere. Did they make it in anything else? This bag is really too big for me.

The cobalt caroline beautiful but I got a parchment one for way lower and a black one FOS for 50% last year if it was Auberguine may not have resisted that Cobalt Caroline is stunning but have Cobalt Lily .Also love the Linsey but only if half as I have it in several colors .If Rory was there I might not have been able to resist if cobalt .

Couldn't decide between the East/West Duffle or the Mini Tanner. I've wanted both since I I spotted them on the Coach website. But can only do one this month so...I ordered the Mini Tanner! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.