My regenerated Oak Leopard Lexy

Jul 30, 2012
I am so excited about my old regular Oak Leopard Alexa that I just had to share her.

I have had her since new and she's probably my most used bag. I still love her to bits, still a beauty and although there's no marks or signs of wear she's just showing her age, looking a bit tired, wrinkly, far too saggy (know the feeling) and had lost her shine

So................................with just one little tub of sheen top coat, some TLC and a new snug fitting Samorga liner, here she is

Attachments

• CIMG0476.jpg
    CIMG0476.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 419
  • CIMG0477.jpg
    CIMG0477.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 416
  • CIMG0478 (2).jpg
    CIMG0478 (2).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 415
  • CIMG0479 (2).jpg
    CIMG0479 (2).jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 416
  • CIMG0481 (2).jpg
    CIMG0481 (2).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 421
I really should have taken some better before and after pics but I wasn’t expecting such a transformation. This is the last picture I took, it doesn’t show her lack of shine that well but she’s collapsing in this picture even when totally stuffed.

Attachments

• CIMG0116.JPG
    CIMG0116.JPG
    219.2 KB · Views: 406
I really should have taken some better before and after pics but I wasn’t expecting such a transformation. This is the last picture I took, it doesn’t show her lack of shine that well but she’s collapsing in this picture even when totally stuffed.
This looks a really good spruce your mulberry up advert, can I ask did you buy the liner from the suppliers in Korea or is there somewhere you can buy them from in the uk?

Gorgeous "collection" of Oak Leopard goodies & well done on a great job of reinventing (!) your bag .. she looks great, have lots of good times carrying her xx

It looks fab Mulberrygal!

Thank you, so pleased with her, the pictures don't do the finish justice the difference is really amazing

Amazing job! You have inspired me to try to revive my new (old) OL lexie... :smile:

Good luck with yours Mary, well done in finding one. They really are becoming an endangered species. I am looking forward to seeing how you get on. She's really a fabulous bag and well worth the effort.

This looks a really good spruce your mulberry up advert, can I ask did you buy the liner from the suppliers in Korea or is there somewhere you can buy them from in the uk?

The liner has made an amazing difference, if you want a more structured look they do the job brilliantly. I did look around quite a bit before I got mine but couldn't come up with anything that fitted like this. They are in Korea, I think they are made to order, delivery isn't that long, lovely chap called Lee, very helpful. There are plenty of colours to choose from and they blend in well, not tacky at all. I also think the design is so much better with most of the pockets inside.

Teddies found them, I got the info from this thread

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry...-for-mrs-flopperty-856041-3.html#post26364923

I am also really thrilled as my Oxblood Daria satchel is on it's way back from repairs. I sent her in beginning of Jan so it's been quite a wait, really looking forward to having her back. Should be here tomorrow.........YAY. :dothewave::dothewave: can't wait my oldies are the best Mulbs :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thank you, so pleased with her, the pictures don't do the finish justice the difference is really amazing

Good luck with yours Mary, well done in finding one. They really are becoming an endangered species. I am looking forward to seeing how you get on. She's really a fabulous bag and well worth the effort.

The liner has made an amazing difference, if you want a more structured look they do the job brilliantly. I did look around quite a bit before I got mine but couldn't come up with anything that fitted like this. They are in Korea, I think they are made to order, delivery isn't that long, lovely chap called Lee, very helpful. There are plenty of colours to choose from and they blend in well, not tacky at all. I also think the design is so much better with most of the pockets inside.

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry...-for-mrs-flopperty-856041-3.html#post26364923

I am also really thrilled as my Oxblood Daria satchel is on it's way back from repairs. I sent her in beginning of Jan so it's been quite a wait, really looking forward to having her back. Should be here tomorrow.........YAY. :dothewave::dothewave: can't wait my oldies are the best Mulbs :biggrin:
Thanks so much will get in contact with them now

Can I ask when your Daria gets back would the liner fit in that bag too or is it too square to get a good fit?
My Daria is another bag I find annoyingly floppy lol!