Does Hirshleifer still do Special Orders?

mac01

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
I contacted Ashley regarding a Navy Reissue. She sent me an email with her current Reissue Stock. I told her I was specifically looking for the Navy one and if she could order one for me. She never answered that question but said they only have the jersey one in stock. My question is can they order Reissues and why she wouldn't tell me if they can? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

I contacted Ashley regarding a Navy Reissue. She sent me an email with her current Reissue Stock. I told her I was specifically looking for the Navy one and if she could order one for me. She never answered that question but said they only have the jersey one in stock. My question is can they order Reissues and why she wouldn't tell me if they can? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

They can only order what's coming in. If the navy reissue is not coming in within the current season, then you might ask her if it's on their books for pre-fall or fall/winter. Chanel doesn't do special orders on bags like some brands do (Dior will only do them for alligator and python, Hermes well...they have their own system for SO's). Hirsh can only order what will be made by Chanel. Colors for the 2.55 are seasonal, and if it's not being made this or the upcoming seasons, I don't know that they will take an order for a bag that may not get made. Hope that makes sense. I would just contact Ashley and find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chasing my Rainbow

They can only order what's coming in. If the navy reissue is not coming in within the current season, then you might ask her if it's on their books for pre-fall or fall/winter. Chanel doesn't do special orders on bags like some brands do (Dior will only do them for alligator and python, Hermes well...they have their own system for SO's). Hirsh can only order what will be made by Chanel. Colors for the 2.55 are seasonal, and if it's not being made this or the upcoming seasons, I don't know that they will take an order for a bag that may not get made. Hope that makes sense. I would just contact Ashley and find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chasing my Rainbow

That makes sense. Thanks so much for clarifying that, tutushopper. May I ask if you know the Beige classic Caviar is something that can be ordered anytime. I ordered a m/l black GHW a few months again so how do I know which ones are always available. Thanks for your help.

That makes sense. Thanks so much for clarifying that, tutushopper. May I ask if you know the Beige classic Caviar is something that can be ordered anytime. I ordered a m/l black GHW a few months again so how do I know which ones are always available. Thanks for your help.

You are quite welcome. Now beige classic caviar in a flap is a bag you should be able to order anytime. Just ask Ashley what they have coming in and when and how long your wait is expected to be (they usually will tell you that anyway but doesn't hurt to ask). :smile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chasing my Rainbow

You are quite welcome. Now beige classic caviar in a flap is a bag you should be able to order anytime. Just ask Ashley what they have coming in and when and how long your wait is expected to be (they usually will tell you that anyway but doesn't hurt to ask). :smile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chasing my Rainbow

Thanks for your help:smile:) That really helped.

Ashley is great. That said, I suggest that you telephone Penney. She is fabulous and she has placed special orders for me on classics. I only suggest you call Penney bc I recently send an email inquiry about Chanel graffiti espadrilles and was told that Hirshleifers was not getting them. About a week later I got the email from Penney listing the new arrivals which included the very espadrilles I had specifically inquired about. Not happy. In my dealings with Penney, she has always been on top of every.little.thing.😉

Ashley is great. That said, I suggest that you telephone Penney. She is fabulous and she has placed special orders for me on classics. I only suggest you call Penney bc I recently send an email inquiry about Chanel graffiti espadrilles and was told that Hirshleifers was not getting them. About a week later I got the email from Penney listing the new arrivals which included the very espadrilles I had specifically inquired about. Not happy. In my dealings with Penney, she has always been on top of every.little.thing.😉
Thanks so much. I've had a great experience with Penney ordering my last one. I started getting emails from Ashley midway in that order and that's why I contacted her this time. I've sent her 4 emails and she has replied to only two about their current stock. She ignored my question about special ordering both the times. Tutushopper explained it so nicely to me and I wish she could have done the same thing. But yes, I do plan to get in touch with Penney now.

You are very welcome; glad I could help! :smile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chasing my Rainbow

May I ask you one question and hope it isn't a silly one since my knowledge of Chanel is nowhere close to even good. I spoke with Penney and she told me they have a Black Reissue with black HW coming in. Is that the same as RHW or is black hardware different. Thanks a ton for your help as usual!

May I ask you one question and hope it isn't a silly one since my knowledge of Chanel is nowhere close to even good. I spoke with Penney and she told me they have a Black Reissue with black HW coming in. Is that the same as RHW or is black hardware different. Thanks a ton for your help as usual!

Black hardware is not the same as ruthenium hardware. The black hardware will be black, the ruthenium is a darkened silver sort of. The ruthenium is a darkish tone, but it's not black. I'm really wondering how it will look myself. Attached is my ruthenium hardware 2.55.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chasing my Rainbow

Attachments

• photo (1)crrrw - Copy.jpg
    photo (1)crrrw - Copy.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 681
Black hardware is not the same as ruthenium hardware. The black hardware will be black, the ruthenium is a darkened silver sort of. The ruthenium is a darkish tone, but it's not black. I'm really wondering how it will look myself. Attached is my ruthenium hardware 2.55.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chasing my Rainbow

I was hoping it was this one since I saw yours and it is simply gorgeous! I don't want to take a chance on the black one though. Thanks again and love your reissue😍

I was hoping it was this one since I saw yours and it is simply gorgeous! I don't want to take a chance on the black one though. Thanks again and love your reissue😍

You are welcome. I'd be all over that 2.55 if I didn't already have this one. I still may; I want to see photos first. Good luck on your decision!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chasing my Rainbow

I am a newbie n not currently in us so it gets confusing for me to deal with the stores. I had the same experience it was Penney corresponding then suddenly Ashley anyways what I need to know is that the price stock list they send the price is without taxes right. How. Ugh taxes will I have to pay if I ship it to Texas or Chicago ? Does it vary ? Please help
Tia