Would this fit in a cell phone case...

I've just had a look at the UK site (actually it was already open in another tab when I saw this thread :lol:) and they give the measurements of the cigarette case. It's 2.36" by 4.72".

I have a Wapity, it measures about 5" by 3"!

I carry medical supplies with me at all times due to cancer treatment/surgery almost 7 years ago. The great thing about LV SLGs is you can use them for so many different purposes. No one would ever know what is hidden in my toiletry 15 or mono mini pochette :smile: Throwing away the junky bulky nylon zip pouch that my supplies normally would be stored in that just screamed "hey look she has something wrong" and traded in for an item that is discreet and makes me feel happy every time I have to reach for it. Just another way I give cancer the finger and say "I win" :smile: Good luck finding another great option :smile:

I carry medical supplies with me at all times due to cancer treatment/surgery almost 7 years ago. The great thing about LV SLGs is you can use them for so many different purposes. No one would ever know what is hidden in my toiletry 15 or mono mini pochette :smile: Throwing away the junky bulky nylon zip pouch that my supplies normally would be stored in that just screamed "hey look she has something wrong" and traded in for an item that is discreet and makes me feel happy every time I have to reach for it. Just another way I give cancer the finger and say "I win" :smile: Good luck finding another great option :smile:

YES!!! I agree 100%. I have faced serious medical issues since birth, and there's always a chic/savvy way to go! I love giving my diseases the finger! No better way than a stylish LV! :cool:

YES!!! I agree 100%. I have faced serious medical issues since birth, and there's always a chic/savvy way to go! I love giving my diseases the finger! No better way than a stylish LV! :cool:

I couldn't agree more! My friends said getting a LV for this purpose shows the perfect blend of style, humor, and fabulousness :graucho:. Congrats to you for facing your disease with style too :smile: