how many pieces of jewelry do you wear at a time?

I always wear a diamond ring; either my real e-ring or a diamond stand in.

I have three ear piercings in each ear with a diamond stud in each that I always wear. I like to play with earrings so I switch the main diamond out for either pearls or fashion earrings.

I wear my gold bangles everyday and now mix them with fake gold bangles.

If I'm in the mood or wearing something with a boat neck I will put on a necklace.

Sometimes a cocktail ring, either real gemstone or vintage costume.

I have 2 sets of piercings in my ear. I wear a 0.1ct diamond all the time and change the earring in the main hole often ( the 0.1ct earring is pretty small, but my husband told me that the first time he noticed my earrings he was a bit scared...he's such an old-fashioned guy.....how can you be scared of such a small earring???)
I wear my 'thali' which is a Hindu marriage locket on a chain all the time.
My love cuff.
My watch and ring (either 1 on my 3rd finger or a stack of 3 on my 4th).
So, that make it - 6 to 9 pieces of jewelry

4 bracelets and a watch on my left wrist, one on my right wrist, two rings on each hand, a necklace and earrings. So 10. My brother once told me that I was way too sparkly and might need to tone down but I love jewelry too much.

i try not to wear more than 3 pieces. but with that being said, my love is permanently on my left wrist, so... does it count? it depends.
i think what amount of jewelry i wear depends on what i am doing that day. i would say 3 is my average though...

i'm just curious hehe! i've always loved the stacking look on other girls, but i can't deal with it on myself! i love jewelry, hehe, but i always tend to wear only 1-2 pieces at a time, which everyone i know finds odd lol. anyone else like this? or do more of you ladies tend to rock a lot of pieces at once?

I think,keep simple is the best way to expose our beauty..i always like to stay simple as like you.so you can follow ur own fashion to use less jewelries.

Usually 1 or 2 pieces such as a necklace and earrings along with a watch. If I wear any more than that I feel like it's "weighing" me down if that makes sense. I envy people who don't get bothered by stacking bracelets and layering jewelry!

I wear my wedding/anniversary rings on my left hand, one gold ring on my right hand, a bracelet on my left wrist, one pair of earrings (usually just diamond studs) and often one shorter necklace and one long necklace. So I guess that's 6. I do have additional holes in my ears, but I haven't worn earrings in them for years. And while I love bracelets and sometimes wear more than one at a time, I rarely wear a watch because I find them annoying.