WOC decisions Help

ggomes

Dec 27, 2013
Today I was offered the lambskin woc pink fuschia, black, the timeless in the beige color or the boy woc in black but can't decide whic one to get I have a jumbo black caviar with silver hardware. Which one should I get I will be giving birth soon so I don't want to haul around two kids diaper bag and jumbo that's why I want to get woc help dolls!!! Thank you

Last edited:
Today I was offered the lambskin woc pink fuschia, black or the timeless in the beige color but can't decide whic one to get I have a jumbo black caviar with silver hardware. Which one should I get I will be giving birth soon so I don't want to haul around two kids diaper bag and jumbo that's why I want to get woc help dolls!!! Thank you

Get the one that takes your breath away, that works with your wardrobe, and your lifestyle. Know that the seasonal colors such as fuchsia and beige won't come around again, and black is always available. Good luck deciding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chasing my Rainbow

I'd skip the beige and the black classic lamb (since you have the black classic flap). Then I'd choose the fuchsia if you're having a girl and boy woc if you're having a boy. Ok, that might be cheesy but it could add a bit more meaning to whichever one you select. If it helps, I don't think you can go wrong!

I'd skip the beige and the black classic lamb (since you have the black classic flap). Then I'd choose the fuchsia if you're having a girl and boy woc if you're having a boy. Ok, that might be cheesy but it could add a bit more meaning to whichever one you select. If it helps, I don't think you can go wrong!
Awww...I like the meaning behind this suggestion, jetsetheart! +1! :smile:

I would choose the fuchsia WOC or the black boy WOC...

Boy WOC would fit great because you're having a boy, but on the other hand the fuchsia is such a stunning colour... tough decision...

Beige Timeless or Black Boy. I think Boy would probably would not be a classic once the fad is over. Then it will become a limited edition item? Classic and Timeless will be there depending on the colour.