Well, I thought I was content...Quick Poll!

Aube or Grenat?

• Aube

• Grenat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Grenat..... LOVE this color! It really takes on different hues depending upon lighting, what you are wearing, etc.

It looks so pretty in pictures. Only problem is, my store has never received this bag so I haven't seen it in person. I guess I could've had them get one but I really didn't think I'd be buying another Speedy...until now. I just feel like the colors that are leaving are my very favorites so I want to add one of these for a pop of color. Thanks!

I actually have both colors! They are pretty similiar in color so I don't think you could go wrong with either color...if I had to pick, I would pick aube...

Really?! Would you pretty please take a picture of them together when you get a moment? I'd REALLY appreciate it. I have loved the Aube for a long time, it's the perfect shade of purple. But this Grenat with the neutral metallic goodness is reeling me in too. Unfortunately, I can't have both so I have to make a decision.

Really?! Would you pretty please take a picture of them together when you get a moment? I'd REALLY appreciate it. I have loved the Aube for a long time, it's the perfect shade of purple. But this Grenat with the neutral metallic goodness is reeling me in too. Unfortunately, I can't have both so I have to make a decision.

Sure! I can take some pics tomorrow...putting them side by side the grenat is a deeper purple with the sheen and the aube is more of a true purple...I voted for the aube since I am not sure that I love the sheen on the grenat but it is a really pretty color....I'm hoping there are no problems with the metallic on the bag, so far I have not read of any issues...