Instant Reveal.....The Scent is in the Air...

stylemechanel

Dec 29, 2012
Well.......

This has been a very long time in coming........

A very very long long time.....

Since it was purchased - I have aged 3 months, gotten a few more grey hairs (actually more than a few - which means more visits to the salon), accepted the fact that my body is just the way it is ( so yes, I have my glass of wine at night and I don't worry about the calories anymore), and that my dog can no longer walk the 4 miles per day we used to walk 3 months ago - we have had to cut it down to 3.5 miles :sad:

Oh.....and......it probably would not have been opened now except that my daughter is coming home for spring break and bringing 4 friends so all the guest rooms need to be cleaned up and clutter free.

Just to show you that I really did pick it up before Christmas - really - here it is under the tree 3 months ago. And then the rest is the reveal....

The last photo is my collection of Chanel Lucite purses. I did not show the purse with the chain as it is wrapped so tightly I just wanted to start straightening things up. As I can I will take a few more photos of the purse. It works great as a clutch though.

I've added a few extra photos to give you an idea of size and proportion. None of the second set are my photos.

Thank you for sharing in my reveal!!!!

Attachments

• perfume bottle 1.jpg
    perfume bottle 1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 2,164
  • perfume bottle 2.jpg
    perfume bottle 2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2,160
  • perfume bottle 4.jpg
    perfume bottle 4.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2,165
  • perfume bottle 3.jpg
    perfume bottle 3.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 2,165
A few for comparison....

Attachments

• bottle purse black 1.jpg
    bottle purse black 1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 2,156
  • bottle purse 2.jpg
    bottle purse 2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 2,136
  • bottle purse black.jpg
    bottle purse black.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 2,128
  • lucite 5.jpg
    lucite 5.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 2,136
Well.......

This has been a very long time in coming........

A very very long long time.....

Since it was purchased - I have aged 3 months, gotten a few more grey hairs (actually more than a few - which means more visits to the salon), accepted the fact that my body is just the way it is ( so yes, I have my glass of wine at night and I don't worry about the calories anymore), and that my dog can no longer walk the 4 miles per day we used to walk 3 months ago - we have had to cut it down to 3.5 miles :sad:

Oh.....and......it probably would not have been opened now except that my daughter is coming home for spring break and bringing 4 friends so all the guest rooms need to be cleaned up and clutter free.

Just to show you that I really did pick it up before Christmas - really - here it is under the tree 3 months ago. And then the rest is the reveal....

The last photo is my collection of Chanel Lucite purses. I did not show the purse with the chain as it is wrapped so tightly I just wanted to start straightening things up. As I can I will take a few more photos of the purse. It works great as a clutch though.

I've added a few extra photos to give you an idea of size and proportion. None of the second set are my photos.

Thank you for sharing in my reveal!!!!

Wow!!! So amazing and very special! You could start your own Chanel museum. Enjoy! :smile:

stylemechanel! Omg your perfume bottle reveal is finally here! I remembered you talking about it as if it was yesterday! I love your collection of whimsical pieces as well. :ps: congratulations!!:woohoo:
P.s.: that's amazing your doggie can walk 4 miles a day! Mine is still recuperating from his 3 mile walk from yesterday. :doggie:
A few for comparison....

stylemechanel! Omg your perfume bottle reveal is finally here! I remembered you talking about it as if it was yesterday! I love your collection of whimsical pieces as well. :ps: congratulations!!:woohoo:
P.s.: that's amazing your doggie can walk 4 miles a day! Mine is still recuperating from his 3 mile walk from yesterday. :doggie:

Bluekit my friend!!! You have been so sweet about the gentle reminders to open it and have been so supportive in waiting with me. Thank you so much. Honestly it wouldn't have been opened now if I was being visited by 5 21 year old girls - four of whom have never been to California before.

I learned many things this last year and one of them is that Chanel and the purses can wait until I am ready....but I'm saying that in a whisper...can't let my husband know that one now that I have him fully on board with my passion for Chanel. :P

Many hugs bluekit! :hugs:

PS I do see signs of my furbaby slowing down a little bit. We adopted her and think she may be around 6. She is certainly getting a lot of grey - just like me! :roflmfao: Your baby must be a real sweetheart.

Stylemechanel, I know what this bag means to you, and why you've kept it wrapped so long (as you did with the special package your SA made up for you), and it's lovely to see you unwrapping it at long last. Times do change, whether it be gray hairs, stiff dog joints, or wounds that stay forever with us. I think you should take as much time as you need to fully unwrap this, and when the time is comfortable, then that's the right time for you. Purses/bags are just things in the end, and things can wait while we are dealing with loved ones. You do have a beautiful collection of lucite bags, each one with a special story and purpose. This bottle bag is gorgeous and fits right in with your collection. Enjoy and I wish you a lovely visit with your daughter and her friends. :hugs:

What a nice reveal! I love your story about your Westminster flap, and now I am curious about your story regarding this reveal. Btw, seeing your Westminster flap made me even more determined to track it down and I am so happy that I finally found it recently. I love pearls too!