I may have just captured an endangered species...

And here she is. Please say hello to my OL lexie :smile:

I'm late to your reveal, dear mary, owing to personal problems of my own ...

Many, many congratulations on a really gorgeous purchase; I think she looks superb as she is, but I'm confident that you will be able to soften and shine her up. She looks amazing in real life; one of those bags that never seems to "pop" until you see her in a real photo!

Carry her in good health! XX

I'm late to your reveal, dear mary, owing to personal problems of my own ...

Many, many congratulations on a really gorgeous purchase; I think she looks superb as she is, but I'm confident that you will be able to soften and shine her up. She looks amazing in real life; one of those bags that never seems to "pop" until you see her in a real photo!

Carry her in good health! XX
Thank you so much, Mayfly, and I hope you are well :hugs:

She does feel very dry in places, but mulberrygal kindly told exactly how she revived her OL lexie, so I am going to follow her advice to the letter. Strange that the shoulder strap is so much longer than the one of my black lexie, too, so I'm going to have more holes made.

Hopefully she will scrub up nicely :smile:

Thank you so much, Mayfly, and I hope you are well :hugs:

She does feel very dry in places, but mulberrygal kindly told exactly how she revived her OL lexie, so I am going to follow her advice to the letter. Strange that the shoulder strap is so much longer than the one of my black lexie, too, so I'm going to have more holes made.

Hopefully she will scrub up nicely :smile:

Congrats on your HG find! I bought mine recently and am over the moon with it. It is my only mulberry bag and so precious!
I used mulberry's lack polish on mine which is for glossy leathers and it worked a right treat!

Congrats on your HG find! I bought mine recently and am over the moon with it. It is my only mulberry bag and so precious!
I used mulberry's lack polish on mine which is for glossy leathers and it worked a right treat!
I'm so happy you also found one, Haper Quinn! Did you find the lack polish helped with the dryness too? Did it make your bag feel less dry? Thank you!

Collinol Lack polish worked a treat on mine. The OL Lexie comes from the very first season of Alexas and I think the straps were originally longer than they are now. A good cobbler can make extra holes in the strap if you need it. The OL Lexies have never been beaten by any other animal print bag - D&G don't come close. Lanvin did a lovely blue/grey leopard print Happy bag a few years ago but still nothing beats the Mulberry Shiny Oak Leopard.

definitely! it's not at all dry now. if i can find a way to darken up the corners it'll be great!

The leather clinic do some great touch up paints for leather in loads of colours on a Ebay for £3.95

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251221226...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251389358...49&var=550315659566&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

It works really well for corners and piping. I preferred the cream but probably just personal preference. They also do a kit that you can create a closer match for larger areas.