Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

GLL, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. I had to put my dog down 2 years ago and I still cry when I think about him.
Thank you so much. I just miss my buddy so much. Virtually everywhere I'd go, errands & grabbing fast food, he would go to.

Regarding the price of charms at the discount stores I never really saw them as a bargain either though they are a tad less expensive. What I like about them being there is that one might find a charm she's been looking for without having to buy it off bay and wonder if it's real or not. I welcome peace of mind anytime!

The Daisy Flower Charm with the Butterfly didn't do it for me. It's smaller than other Flower Charms and the color of the petals is sort of a dull "ecru."

The Lipstick would have been one I like except it had more of a Pink lipstick...prefer Red.

The price at TJ Maxx for each of the above was $24.99. Does that sound right?
I like the first issued Daisy. With the second one being at the outlets I was trying to make myself "need" the second one but I'm just not attracted to it either. I wish they had let the petals look more like the first one.

Same here with lipstick, though I have multiples of the Lipstick charms, I wish someone would get the notion that red is the color! :love:

Hey Shanibabe - Great screen shots! (How in the heck do you do that?) Did I mention I'm a Cupcake and Hot Fudge Sundae foodie? I do believe they're part of the new "Food Pyramid," yes?
OT one moment... Just messing with you regarding the new Food Pyramid. Per my nutritionist there is no pyramid any longer. The new thing is to properly fill your 8" plate. I have a magnet on my fridge to remind me which I'll share. Mind you, when I open the fridge I no longer see how to properly stack my plate. :lol:
ab91ce14-c1c7-4983-8d94-d65b813f024f_zpse847b45d.jpg

Just checked the Juicy site for Keyfobs. The Daisy w/Butterfly fob is MUCH whiter, crisper and brighter than the Charm.

RE: Food Pyramid - Mine has the "starch" where your veggies are. Odd. Must be the difference in west coast vs east coast!

ummmm...might that be a Chocolate Chip Cookie I see lurking in the background?

Last edited:
Just checked the Juicy site for Keyfobs. The Daisy w/Butterfly fob is MUCH whiter, crisper and brighter than the Charm.

RE: Food Pyramid - Mine has the "starch" where your veggies are. Odd. Must be the difference in west coast vs east coast!

ummmm...might that be a Chocolate Chip Cookie I see lurking in the background?
That's interesting about the Food plate!

Yeah, if JC had made the new Daisy the way they made it on the fob I would definitely have to have it. I wonder what happened there? I particularly like the way the petals are separated on the fob.:yes::tup:

Am back...and so embarrassed. I said the Daisy Charm was more of an "ecru," right? Well...that's because I had my sunglasses on. Duhhh...:shame: They did let me take photo's at TJ Maxx, but it was tough on the poor Daisy. She just did not want her pic taken. However, I struggled through and after about 15 shots, the best one is below. Also the Silver Lipstick with Pink lipstick. Oh...also an adorable bracelet which I almost got, but another one caught my heart.

Here's the (bad photo's) of the Daisy, Lipstick and pretty bracelet:

Attachments

• jcdaisy.jpg
    jcdaisy.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 166
  • jclipstick.jpg
    jclipstick.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 172
  • jcbraceletbird.jpg
    jcbraceletbird.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 167
Am back...and so embarrassed. I said the Daisy Charm was more of an "ecru," right? Well...that's because I had my sunglasses on. Duhhh...:shame: They did let me take photo's at TJ Maxx, but it was tough on the poor Daisy. She just did not want her pic taken. However, I struggled through and after about 15 shots, the best one is below. Also the Silver Lipstick with Pink lipstick. Oh...also an adorable bracelet which I almost got, but another one caught my heart.

Here's the bracelet that spoke to me...and my credit card.
Love it because it's a Bangle, it's an oval shape, and it's hinged with a tight closure. Oh...it has Daisies around it too! :girlsigh:

Attachments

• jcbangle1.jpg
    jcbangle1.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 167
  • jcbangle2.jpg
    jcbangle2.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 167
  • jcbangle3.jpg
    jcbangle3.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 169
The Daisy Bangle bracelet is from 2010, I think. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) The Number is YJRU7747 and only cost $24.99. Same price for the charms. I believe the Charm Bracelet w/the birdie is also $24.99 but could be a little higher.

Signing off for the day...Happy Monday! :balloon:

Thanks for the pics and the info!

Hey Shanibabe - Great screen shots! (How in the heck do you do that?) Did I mention I'm a Cupcake and Hot Fudge Sundae foodie? I do believe they're part of the new "Food Pyramid," yes?

I zoom in on the picture with my phone then press the home and power button simultaneously. I have an iPhone ....never could figure it out my droid. :sad:

Love the daisy bracelet I have a juicy bangle the same style hinged that shape but mine is pink with crystals where your daises are

Have always loved bangle bracelets...yours sounds lovely too. Did it hold up well, as in scratches?

BTW...said mine was "oval." Let's change that to "oblong." What is happening to my mind? Always racing...trying too hard to keep up with the flood of which charms are where. New or old. Discounted or not. This is getting to be too much, and then to read that the Love Bug was in an Outlet? Ouch! :wacko:

Shanibabe - Mine's a droid. It has a mind of it's own and we're not on the same wave length. Is there a smartphone charm? Never mind...don't want it. :confused1: