Keeping an azur clean inside!

msheidiann

O.G.
Jun 15, 2012
I just purchased a "like new" NF in DA. I am a "toss it in and go" kind of girl, so I don't necessarily want an organizer...but my mono NF is my beater bag and it's fairly worn on the interior. Would a base shaper help me keep my DA cleaner? Or should I go with an organizer? Any other suggestions are welcome!

An organizer would definitely help, but if you don't want to use one you can keep your items in pochette's/pouches this way nothing is loose around your bag & it will stay nice & clean, HTH

An organizer would definitely help, but if you don't want to use one you can keep your items in pochette's/pouches this way nothing is loose around your bag & it will stay nice & clean, HTH

I try hard to do that, but I have a wild 2.5yo son, so sometimes a rogue cracker or something ends up in the bottom of my bag. :sad:

I try hard to do that, but I have a wild 2.5yo son, so sometimes a rogue cracker or something ends up in the bottom of my bag. :sad:

A rogue cracker is much better than a fruit snack on a warm day. :amuse: It depends on where your bag gets the stains. If it's just in the very bottom, a base shaper probably would work. If it's throughout your bag, I'd use an organizer.

A rogue cracker is much better than a fruit snack on a warm day. :amuse: It depends on where your bag gets the stains. If it's just in the very bottom, a base shaper probably would work. If it's throughout your bag, I'd use an organizer.

So true!!! I need to inspect my GM more and see where the spots are. I love to comfy/loose aspect of this bag, so I hate to put something in it, but the interior is so light!!