Tender Touch???

May 30, 2012
Hola! Has anyone seen the new Tender Touch handbag? From what I understand, it looks like a Chanel 3 but with two pockets instead of three and with a zipper...? I understand it comes in quite a few colors... Anyone seen this bag that can describe it? Or better yet, anyone have pics??

Hola! Has anyone seen the new Tender Touch handbag? From what I understand, it looks like a Chanel 3 but with two pockets instead of three and with a zipper...? I understand it comes in quite a few colors... Anyone seen this bag that can describe it? Or better yet, anyone have pics??

I don't have photos but it is just like what you described with a metal plate on top.

What type of metal plate is on the top, tutu?

If it's the right bag, it had a metal plate kind of like the updated Kelly. It had two main compartments, not 3 like the Chanel 3. The SA at NM said it was the Tender Touch? I asked as I'd not seen this bag before; it was in an off white color. not too tall and rectangular shape.

I think the mint green one came out first and I saw the smaller one two weeks ago at boutique in light pink.

You can search the mint green on the forum.

If it's the right bag, it had a metal plate kind of like the updated Kelly. It had two main compartments, not 3 like the Chanel 3. The SA at NM said it was the Tender Touch? I asked as I'd not seen this bag before; it was in an off white color. not too tall and rectangular shape.