Will gucci ship you a purse from another country?

You could try but I always thought that Gucci won't ship overseas. So you would order it Gucci online in your country. However if it's a department store like Saks or NM, they will ship overseas.

You could try but I always thought that Gucci won't ship overseas. So you would order it Gucci online in your country. However if it's a department store like Saks or NM, they will ship overseas.

Thank you
It's a Gucci Boston purse at Saks fifth avenue but now it's all sold out as a pre order. I've already called Saks and they said that they don't know when it will be back in stock. This purse is available in Australia at Gucci.com. But isn't available at Gucci.com in the USA.

Thank you
It's a Gucci Boston purse at Saks fifth avenue but now it's all sold out as a pre order. I've already called Saks and they said that they don't know when it will be back in stock. This purse is available in Australia at Gucci.com. But isn't available at Gucci.com in the USA.

Ah, OK, Gucci.com Australia will not send it to the US BUT, if Saks had it then you know it's very likely to be available in the US (and not an Oz exclusive). Take the model number and get a store to order it in, perhaps they (US stand alone store) can then send it to you :cool:

The best of luck

Ah, OK, Gucci.com Australia will not send it to the US BUT, if Saks had it then you know it's very likely to be available in the US (and not an Oz exclusive). Take the model number and get a store to order it in, perhaps they (US stand alone store) can then send it to you :cool:

The best of luck

Good idea. Thank you.