Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

Hello Ladies, there are three key fobs available on the JC site.:yahoo:
Ironically, those fobs just went up but according to the SA at the Citadel Outlet they also already have the Flower/Butterfly fob. I recall that things don't hit the website until all the stores have it but now it appears things are hitting the website/stores and outlets simultaneously. And newer charms are at discount stores in record time? What's really going on Juicy? :rain:

I was kind of surprised to see these charms at TJ Maxx so fast. I started thinking that maybe they will do away charms if not all the jewelry line. From what I remember, they started charms back in 2004 so maybe this being their 10th year anniversary will be their last. I hope I am wrong. I love JC charms. They are by far the best, IMHO.

I was kind of surprised to see these charms at TJ Maxx so fast. I started thinking that maybe they will do away charms if not all the jewelry line. From what I remember, they started charms back in 2004 so maybe this being their 10th year anniversary will be their last. I hope I am wrong. I love JC charms. They are by far the best, IMHO.

Oh my...my TJ Maxx also had the Silver Lipstick and the Daisy with the Butterfly a few days ago. They also had a beautiful butter-yellow Coach bag but that's for another thread. Sorry! :smile:

I hope we're wrong but I agree with you in that the JC jewelry, charms included, is going to phase out.

Oh my...my TJ Maxx also had the Silver Lipstick and the Daisy with the Butterfly a few days ago. They also had a beautiful butter-yellow Coach bag but that's for another thread. Sorry! :smile:
Misty, what's your take on that Daisy with the Butterfly charm? For some reason the picture doesn't "wow" me but I have the Daisy with the LadyBug, got it from Ross, and it's beautiful! The Daisy/Butterfly could be as nice I'm thinking. I would love to see a comparison pic of the two Daisy flowers. By the way, the Daisy fob looks incredibly beautiful! The center area seems to be a little different, more ornate, than the charm.

GLL, so sorry to hear about your dog :sad:

Quick update from the field: I just left the JC outlet in Estero, FL and they had 5 charms, love bug (car), daisy with butterfly, moon & stars, love birds and snake. The last time I visited this outlet two years ago they had 20-30 different charms.

Misty, what's your take on that Daisy with the Butterfly charm? For some reason the picture doesn't "wow" me but I have the Daisy with the LadyBug, got it from Ross, and it's beautiful! The Daisy/Butterfly could be as nice I'm thinking. I would love to see a comparison pic of the two Daisy flowers. By the way, the Daisy fob looks incredibly beautiful! The center area seems to be a little different, more ornate, than the charm.

The Daisy Flower Charm with the Butterfly didn't do it for me. It's smaller than other Flower Charms and the color of the petals is sort of a dull "ecru."

The Lipstick would have been one I like except it had more of a Pink lipstick...prefer Red.

The price at TJ Maxx for each of the above was $24.99. Does that sound right?