Stacking -- too much already?

:nogood:

Yep, seriously.. How can one even hold up their arm without trying to spill their drink on their CDC armor stack (yep I have officially named it CDC armor stack)

Oh lord!! That sight :tdown:

Sure thing! And I thought I was part of stirring the pot, looks like its not me, phew!

Well ... you kind of are now! :P

:back2topic: please.

It is, for those who need refreshing, about stacking, yes or no. No need to offer descriptives of those who choose to stack, those who choose not to, or why.

Thanks!

Agree. I love stacking when it is smartly executed with variations in textures and brands. I despise it when it's incoherent and plainly a display of what someone owns. I think if it is done creatively stacks are good in my books!

And thanks for starting this counter thread. It's refreshing.

Agree. I love stacking when it is smartly executed with variations in textures and brands. I despise it when it's incoherent and plainly a display of what someone owns. I think if it is done creatively stacks are good in my books!

I'm with you. I like stacking when it's done right (whether it's a tasteful one or a crazy one as long as it suits the personality of the owner, i.e. Rachel Zoe with her crazy stacks). I remember I saw one girl on Instagram had about 100K worth of Cartier love bracelets on when she's going to the gym. I just :lol:ed.

This. To have fun with it and not just wear it as an ad for what you´ve got.

I really apreciate looking at other peoples stacks etc. even though they may not be my taste I still like to look and get inspiration. I Think it is kind to take the time to post and show and also recount the various colours, sizes, brands et all. That is good information in my book, no matter what the stack is.:smile:

Always enjoy & look forward to your cheerful confident stacks ! ����
Thank you!

You should get one, it would look awesome with your stacks!

I love mine. I always admired the Love but couldn't stand the idea of wearing jewelry 24/7. Never did that, so that was really holding me back from buying one.
They also have a cuff which you can remove, but I like the bangle much more.
When I got it (I have RG as well), I really had to get used to it. So I wore it for a couple of days, took it off and took it on a few days later. And I got used to it.
Now I am wearing it 2,5 months non-stop. Love it! Sometimes when I am in bed, I am secretly admiring it on my wrist :P.
If you are planning to get one, try to find one with the old screw system. Some people are having troubles with the newer screw system (you can read about it in the jewelry section).
I have one with the old screw system myself.
Thanks! I Think they look great wheather on their own or stacked with other bracelets. Thank you for the info re the screws, I remember Reading about that here! I have never tried one on so I am unsure if I am a 16 or 17, I do like them fitted, and I guess I wouldn`t mind the cuff either. I Think our dear Beth has the cuff apart from a few Loves, I will ask her which one she prefers.

I have missed your posts:P

This. To have fun with it and not just wear it as an ad for what you´ve got.

I really apreciate looking at other peoples stacks etc. even though they may not be my taste I still like to look and get inspiration. I Think it is kind to take the time to post and show and also recount the various colours, sizes, brands et all. That is good information in my book, no matter what the stack is.:smile:

Re the original question by the OP: I don´t Think I am tired of seeing the stacks, not here anyway. IG is a different World and with so many more Pictures that it can easily become overwhelming! I sometimes get tired of the same poses etc and I know I am guilty of it myself. I can promise that I do get incredibly tired of myself too!:P:lol:

Thank you!

Thanks! I Think they look great wheather on their own or stacked with other bracelets. Thank you for the info re the screws, I remember Reading about that here! I have never tried one on so I am unsure if I am a 16 or 17, I do like them fitted, and I guess I wouldn`t mind the cuff either. I Think our dear Beth has the cuff apart from a few Loves, I will ask her which one she prefers.

I have missed your posts:P

Aww, you are a sweetheart :smooch:.

As for the size, I could do 16, but I kept in mind that maybe my wrists will swell a little bit in summer. I also kept in mind that in case I would gain quite some weight in the future (I hope not but one never knows), the 16 might would get too tight. So I went for size 17 and I am very happy with that size, it sits very comfy.

Good luck with your hunt for a Love bangle/cuff, I am already looking forward to your new stacks with it :graucho:.

And to go back on topic to OP's orginial question, I think it's obvious that I am not tired yet of seeing all different kind of stacks :P.

this thread is really funny because lately i have been thinking myself that i don't nearly stack as much as i used to when i first started (although i realize "not as much" for me is probably still "more than usual" for most :giggles:smile:

my usual stack now is 1 big statement piece like a CDC or extra wide clic clac with my Cartier JUC, or i will stack several medium/thin clic clacs with the Cartier JUC... whereas before i would have 2 CDCs on one wrist, and just more variety (different brands, styles, etc).

i do think that some people are taking this a little too seriously? life is too short - just do what you love!! if you want to stack up to your elbow, that should be your prerogative, and if you want to wear only ONE H piece at a time, that should be your right as well! our tastes/style can vary from one day to the next! maybe right now i am going through a more "simple" phase. but i reserve my right to change my mind when i want to :P
i don't think it's up to us to really judge what other people love and what makes them happy. :shrugs:

i love looking at everyone's pics, and i appreciate them ALL even if they are not my taste/style and would never own/wear. but when you truly LOVE something, it comes across, and LOVE for your items and confidence in wearing them, is THE best way to wear anything :coolio::okay::peace:

Well said, Carlinha!! It is definitely a matter of personal taste and enjoyment. I get a big kick out of seeing what others wear, even though I know it wouldn't suit me. And I always love seeing the beautiful H colors mixed together...even if it is only done for photos!! But I definitely prefer the look of bold jewelry and not dainty jewelry...but you know what they say, to each his or her own!!

Last edited:
Re the original question by the OP: I don´t Think I am tired of seeing the stacks, not here anyway. IG is a different World and with so many more Pictures that it can easily become overwhelming! I sometimes get tired of the same poses etc and I know I am guilty of it myself. I can promise that I do get incredibly tired of myself too!:P:lol:

Don't post much because of threads like this one!

I love your stacks L64, it's who you are. I knew w/o you telling us that you don't wear all the bracelets at a time, just shows your creativity.
Some people in this forum afraid of color, they should stick to their tans and black

Just like that H watch w/ diamonds and diamond H bracelet represents that lady.

Comments about tacky and teenager's pix of stacking...

Now this may be edited out...what is tacky is posting your bags for sale on various websites!