REVEAL! Limited Edition cuteness inside.. ^_^

And now my amazing, pre-loved but in lovely condition 2003 Murakami LE Eye Love You sac retro! She has a few water stain but it shows more in picture to be honest :3 plus it'll blend one day more maybe and i never ever mind some watermarks anyways, so to me she is perfect xD =^.^=

Y2K0Z8H.jpg

C0P0yhH.jpg

ughks6U.jpg

also the print/artwork/canvas is pristine and bright stunning new. zero fade chip or anything so i'm so happy. she looks like she just got caught to one big surprising rainfall and was ran with to safety. that is the story i have in my mind, hehe xP

JenZ9df.jpg

That is all, thank you for looking! :heart:
Oh my goodness these are soo cute! I love the Murakami designs. :smile: I have the Cherry blossom pochette.

Oh my goodness these are soo cute! I love the Murakami designs. :smile: I have the Cherry blossom pochette.

Thank you so much! ^_^ yes, Murakami is my very fav. i decided to only collect his collab's in ways of LV as both downsize and only true loves, lol. so lucky for you having the pochette >.<! my next aim is to get cherry blossom pieces actually :lol:

Thank you so much! ^_^ yes, Murakami is my very fav. i decided to only collect his collab's in ways of LV as both downsize and only true loves, lol. so lucky for you having the pochette >.<! my next aim is to get cherry blossom pieces actually :lol:

So true! The Murakami designs always bring a smile to my face. You must get the cherry blossom designs! :smile: My second fave are the Illustre designs.

So true! The Murakami designs always bring a smile to my face. You must get the cherry blossom designs! :smile: My second fave are the Illustre designs.

so true! nothing but happy even if some of his normal art a little creepy...lol. cute creepy though! xD illustre is beautiful indeed. my 2nd fav would probably be stephan sprouse but not enough tdf (*.*)

Thanks @_@! ..and you are welcome xD Here is a current picture of all my LV Murakami collection!

mycollection1_zpsc5623e7c.jpg

Pictured here is l-r: cerises sac plat (strap i have for it not shown); ceries speedy 25; mc noir PTI; mc speedy 30 blanche; mc pochette noir (i use as cosmetic case); MOCA hands PMR; mc eye love you sac retro blanche; panda pochette and MOCA chibi kinoko SRA in mono ^_^

I sold my MC Noir speedy 30 to a best friend and traded away my Monogramoflauge speedy 35 and cerises PMR (I will buy these again one day - i miss it now haha T_T) Now i must get some cherry blossoms, cosmic blossom, hands NF and my ultimate dream for one day - LE Murakami Onion Head jewelry box *_* I will dream...:girlsigh: some more mc SLGs don't hurt either :3

close-ups...

mycollection2_zpsc8bdb0fb.jpg

mycollection3_zps97104d48.jpg

and here are some of my murakami dolls l-r: frazzled kai kai; flower cushion; black dokuro!!!

muradollslv1_zpse8dfc245.jpg

and that is all, goodnight....~_~ xD

muradollslv2_zpsd0d2a980.jpg

:heart: